Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 03:51:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Pokemon Scramble Confirmed!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Pokemon Scramble Confirmed!  (Read 996 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 07:19:36 pm »

In The Games Department

Super Pokémon Scramble

The official site has just updated with their secondary official site for Super Pokémon Scramble. This site provides no further information but does include a plethora of new images of this game. These images spread across all modes of the game and further showcase the multiple generations of Pokémon in the game. This game is due for release in Japan on July 28th.

http://serebii.net/rumble2/pics.shtml

Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 03:42:31 pm »

In The Games Department

Super Pokémon Scramble - Images & Details

Nintendo has released a new promotional video for the upcoming game; Super Pokémon Scramble. This game, due for release in Japan on July 28th, is a sequel to the WiiWare Pokémon Rumble. The new information is as follows;
 The game sets you up in the special locale; Toy Town where you have to interact with other toys and help them out in a variety of manners. As you progress through Toy World, you will have to partake in many challenges including Battle Royales, Charge Battles and Team Battles.
Team Battles is a new mode announced where you control multiple Pokémon and have the ability to stack them upon eachother in a manner similar to seen in the WiiWare Pokémon Dungeon games in order to combine strength and attacks. The Pokémon you face will also be stacked and are tougher than normal.
Charge Battles are based upon the strength of your Pokémon army as well as the timing of your button presses.

http://serebii.net/rumble2/pics.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 06:17:57 am »

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bXni1kW_A&feature=feedu
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 12:09:01 pm »

Super Pokémon Scramble

The first details from CoroCoro have started coming for Super Pokémon Scramble. In it, it indicates that the password feature, previously used in past games to unlock rare Pokémon, has returned. As such, it provided the first password of the game which unlocks the legendary Pokémon; Tornadus. This password is 5155-4087.

Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 03:02:35 pm »

In The Games Department

Super Pokémon Scramble

The official site has updated with numerous bits of new information and new images from the upcoming Super Pokémon Scramble. This information matches the information given in CoroCoro this week and is as follows with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation assistance
 In the story, the "Drops of Light" which allow Pokémon to battle have started to disappear. If they continue to, the Pokémon will be completely unable to battle. As such, it's your task to go through Toy World and collect the Drops of Light in order to save the Pokémon.
 In the main game, each area is accessed via gates in the overworld. These areas contain a variety of Pokémon and need completing before you can progress to the next area. To open the gates to the next area, you need to beat certain challenges such as Battle Royals and obtain Pokémon. Various areas include Cape Area, Beach Area and Forest Area
 Battle Royales get more difficult with each progression, having you have to face down against all the Pokémon and be the last one standing. Certain Battle Royales have certain restrictions upon the type of Pokémon you may enter
 Charge Battle teammates are chosen automatically based upon the strength of your lead Pokémon. Control is done with the repeated press of the A button or rotation of the circlepad on the 3DS
 In Team Battles, when your Pokémon aren't stacked up, the other two Pokémon you control are controlled by the AI. Stacking the Pokémon together occurs when High Tension mode is activated. This fuses the Pokémon together and heals Hit Points.
 In Co-Op mode, it's more likely for you to befriend Pokémon.

Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 04:02:45 pm »

so Pokémon need a special light to battle? interesting, I guess this explains some mysterious thing which can explain the mythology of pokemon, like how a blastoise seemingly has endless water or something.  Though I'd assume they could also fight like normal species too, with moves like Tackle and such.  Well I hope they do that plotline well and not just be vague like I think they will xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 12:00:54 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Rumble Blast

Nintendo have announced the localisation of Super Pokémon Scramble. The game, due for release in Japan next week, is due to be called Pokémon Rumble Blast in the west. This game, a sequel to the WiiWare Pokémon Rumble, allows you to control toys of all 646 Pokémon currently available. The game is due for release in America on October 24th 2011.

Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 05:47:05 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 11:20:34 am »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Rumble Blast - Japanese Launch

Earlier today, the official site has released information stating that the release of Pokémon Rumble Blast has been delayed. This game, known as Super Pokémon Scramble in Japan, is the sequel to the WiiWare game Pokémon Rumble. The press release doesn't cite reasoning for the delay but does give the new release being two weeks later at August 11th 2011.

Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 12:36:12 pm »

In The Games Department

Super Pokémon Rumble European Release

For those of you in Europe, the release date for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game; Super Pokémon Rumble, has been released. This game, known as Super Pokémon Scramble in Japan and Pokémon Rumble Blast in America, is a sequel to the WiiWare game Pokémon Rumble. This game is due for release in Europe on December 2nd 2011.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 01:01:37 pm »

lol Europe gets a name that is a composite of the Americano and Japanese ones Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 03:50:26 pm »

Why the heck has the US release date come out for this when PMD Wii hasnt even come out of Japan???
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 03:51:39 pm »

Why the heck has the US release date come out for this when PMD Wii hasnt even come out of Japan???
pmd wii is quite old now so it probably will never come out of japan, it stays exclusive Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: