Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 07:29:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Smogon's 5th Generation Tier List for Competitive Battling + Standard Rules

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Smogon's 5th Generation Tier List for Competitive Battling + Standard Rules  (Read 3794 times)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 07:06:09 pm »

With Eviolite Dusclops outdoing what Dusknoir can do in walling potential, Dusknoir has dropped to NU.
I forgot that item *face palm*
I also have a great rain dance team in mind (how original >_<). It involves a Politoad lol Smiley
I think its better then most. I'm not going to post everything because that will take too long but here are the pokemon:
Politoad (defensive), Toxicroak, Thunderus, Ferroforn, Latios/Latias (I'm thinking Latias as it takes more hits). My last pokemon is between, Ludiciolo (makes the most of rain dance and if or when Politoad goes down, Ludicolo can keep the rain dance and it makes the most of it while rain dance is there), Virizton (just a solid sweeper that can take a hit and it loses its fire weekness) or azumaril (aqua jet, STAB and in rain will take care of most pokemon). There is one more pokemon but I doubt it will be a viable option. Swampert. Its a strong pokemon, does well in the rain but I think Azumaril will be the better option.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: