Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 01:34:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

With RPing kinda dead.. it's time for one more defilbrilation with one last idea

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: With RPing kinda dead.. it's time for one more defilbrilation with one last idea  (Read 1274 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 03:37:15 pm »

i thought of sword because you never know what might attack you.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 03:40:09 pm »

i thought of sword because you never know what might attack you.
There will be alien space battles much later on but it will spaceship pew pew pew lazor stuff... a sword will not do good in space also it is UNREALISTIC.  You are playing Yourself on a spaceship far from home... but would Yourself take a 2 foot long sword in your bag to where the story started.  Probably not.  A pocket knife or mp3 player makes sense.  A sword does not.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 03:45:59 pm »

ok ill take the pocket knife my uncle gave me in real life but i cant use until im older
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 03:56:06 pm »

COMBO!

Think of it like this:

Your Trapped On A Island (That has a hospital and a computer) what do you bring?
A Tablet PC!
(Kidding)

Name: Richie
Item: Psp
(That was easy =3)
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 04:02:20 pm »

Name Ian
Age 14
Item drumsticks
(im a drummer) I am sort of a loner so while my friends go play soccer i watch from a chair a mile away. HOwever when i am with friends i have a great time. I also know somethings about how to fix devices like phones or mirrors.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:51:11 pm by Povoman77 » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 04:02:43 pm »

A Tablet PC!
(Kidding)

Name: Richie
Item: Psp
(That was easy =3)
Ok you only get one game though, the one inside the console.. after all it's not like you packed a whole games collection up in the ship Tongue
((though tbh it wont help you live in a potentiall dangerous environment Tongue  I did want people to think hard about their item... it shouldn't be easy.  Even I'm still thinking about it.))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 04:03:53 pm »

Name Ian
Age 14
Item drumsticks
(im a drummer)
wait I thought you said you wanted to take a pocket knife... urrr

I wonder what strange functions drum sticks could function as in this situation Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 04:07:10 pm »

Ok you only get one game though, the one inside the console.. after all it's not like you packed a whole games collection up in the ship Tongue
((though tbh it wont help you live in a potentiall dangerous environment Tongue  I did want people to think hard about their item... it shouldn't be easy.  Even I'm still thinking about it.))
Okay...
How about something like, a Baseball Bat.
(I kind of like baseball)
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2011, 04:10:18 pm »

wait I thought you said you wanted to take a pocket knife... urrr

I wonder what strange functions drum sticks could function as in this situation Tongue
I can do lots of things with drumsticks. Besides if someone brings a pocket knife they can loan me them so i can make new ones out of wood. that is if we land on a planet with wood. Then....... that would kinda suck if we didn't and my only pair broke
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2011, 04:13:15 pm »

I can do lots of things with drumsticks.
examples maybeh Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2011, 04:17:46 pm »

i have a question. Does anything like injuries(besides in the beginning) happen to anyone? I mean serious like getting really sick or fall unconscious for a large period of time.

I can entertain, pass the time by twirling like it like a drummer does with his fingers, and will help me forget my troubles cause whenever i play i forget anything that troubles me like bad grades or family problems ect.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2011, 04:25:34 pm »

i have a question. Does anything like injuries(besides in the beginning) happen to anyone? I mean serious like getting really sick or fall unconscious for a large period of time.

I can entertain, pass the time by twirling like it like a drummer does with his fingers, and will help me forget my troubles cause whenever i play i forget anything that troubles me like bad grades or family problems ect.
I meant examples in using drum sticks in important situations relating to life on a spaceship.. I dont mean examples of how to entertain people.

and everyone has been thrown through the wormhole onto the floor of the ship, so people are hurt.  If you were chucked onto a floor, it would hurt.  You may or may not be wounded.  Your posts in the rp can be reflective of how you want it to pan out.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2011, 04:27:12 pm »

Okay, I can wait for it to be unlocked, it seems like so much fun!
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2011, 04:30:53 pm »

i cant wait either
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 04:34:04 pm »

Name: Shelby
Age/Gender: 18/female
Special Item: My purse, DUH. As long as I get to take what's inside of it as well- my wallet won't do me any good, but since I'm obligated by law to help people in need I have a med kit in my purse (so stuff like bandages, acetaminophen and ibuprophen, disinfectant, etc) and a can of mace (just in case whoever is hurt is faking and tried to hurt me xD). Plus various small things like a pen, chapstick, hair binders, chewing gum etc. You know, stuff you'd expect to find in a purse... LOL xD
Any other things: Nursing student with a lot of experience in the medical field. Generally quiet and reserved, but when I talk people tend to listen. A neat freak, hates getting dirty and dislikes bugs. A decent cook.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: