Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 09:07:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

With RPing kinda dead.. it's time for one more defilbrilation with one last idea

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: With RPing kinda dead.. it's time for one more defilbrilation with one last idea  (Read 1284 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 04:41:13 pm »

Ah yes it's good to have someone with a good medical knowledge on the ship, since people could get hurt and such.  The show this rp is based on had a nurse in training on it too Cheesy

also yeah the purse is a good thing, disinfectant is a good idea too for this rp Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 04:44:44 pm »

You're name's Shelby?
Hmm, Interestingu.

So Aryeh, is it okay if I use a Bat?
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2011, 04:59:01 pm »

Ah yes it's good to have someone with a good medical knowledge on the ship, since people could get hurt and such.  The show this rp is based on had a nurse in training on it too Cheesy

also yeah the purse is a good thing, disinfectant is a good idea too for this rp Smiley
Mmhmm... But LOL at that last part. Seriously? What show is this based on again??

But yeah, I'm definitely the type of person you'd want to be stranded with. I'm so useful that even if I piss you off you'll still keep me around because you need me xD

You're name's Shelby?
Hmm, Interestingu.

So Aryeh, is it okay if I use a Bat?
I have many names. That's just one of them. But to you all, I'm Kloud Asterisk. xDJust for this rp I'll use that name.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2011, 05:01:57 pm »

The OP of this topic says about what this topic is based on Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2011, 06:57:56 pm »

LOL @ Aryeh making an SG:U RP. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2011, 10:00:06 pm »

thats a great start
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2011, 10:01:15 pm »

Name: Daniel
Item: Swiss Army Knife (I honestly cannot think of anything else, it might come in handy later anyway xD)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:11:43 pm by Daniel » Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 08:49:35 am »

Name: Daniel
Item: An exact copy of his computer's hard drive with all of his programs, files, and personal information  (That is, if I can use it on one of the ship's computers)
probably not since the computers are alien... the most I'm allowing is the ability to charge electronic equipment like an mp3 since electricity is kinda standard Tongue

LOL @ Aryeh making an SG:U RP. Tongue
lol yeah xD
All of us on the destiny being all awesome xD we'd be a much better group because we have more personality than most of the cast Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 01:12:00 pm »

probably not since the computers are alien... the most I'm allowing is the ability to charge electronic equipment like an mp3 since electricity is kinda standard Tongue
Arlight, changed it.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 03:17:11 pm »

So... How many more people needed?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2011, 11:45:03 pm »

Like the story you made thus far:

Name: Justin
Age/Gender: 18/M
Special Item: MP3 player case with player and charger.
Any other things you want to add:
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:39 pm »

Can we start it now? I don't know how much better we can do as far as numbers, and the longer we wait the more likely folks will lose interest...

Not to mention that I'm really hyped up about this. xD
Report Spam   Logged

loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2011, 01:18:09 am »

I'll join.

Name: Adrian Using real name this time o-o
Age/Gender: 14 Male
Special Item: Black DSi with a Pokemon Black game inserted.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2011, 09:16:57 am »

seriously what is with people taking things that will not be useful... stuff like a video game is not particularly viable in the depths of space.

Ok it's generally assumed people are taking their bags with them which may contain a game or mp3 player, but they are not a "special item that may be useful for their survival yet a realistic choice at the same time"

So choosing a mp3 player or game is a waste of the item choice since it means you arent really choosing anything.  I added this option because I wanted people to think about what they would have with them (since they'd have nothing else as they are stranded) and it would contribute to the plot.  But noone is thinking, they are just being silly.  Only Kloud and Daniel made bios where there had a viable item.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2011, 11:26:34 am »

i dont really have a "special item" though. how about a bag of food?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: