Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 06:25:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

With RPing kinda dead.. it's time for one more defilbrilation with one last idea

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: With RPing kinda dead.. it's time for one more defilbrilation with one last idea  (Read 1277 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2011, 01:44:14 pm »

Like the story you made thus far:

Name: Justin
Age/Gender: 18/M
Special Item: Briefcase lined with money from the lottery and a handgun with bullets.
Any other things you want to add:
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2011, 01:55:46 pm »

LOL XD Oh god I could so see that. I'd be carrying a gun too if I were you xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 03:06:52 pm »

money will kinda be useless

also is it legal for you to own a handgun? o.0 you may be rich but it's not really gonna affect much in space and you are still you of course...
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 07:58:04 pm »

money will kinda be useless

also is it legal for you to own a handgun? o.0 you may be rich but it's not really gonna affect much in space and you are still you of course...
He billions of dollars/pounds/some other crazy foreign money/euro, while you may need to be 21 to own a handgun legally, doesn't mean that there's not people who won't "forget" about that law for a certain amount of money xD
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »

He billions of dollars/pounds/some other crazy foreign money/euro, while you may need to be 21 to own a handgun legally, doesn't mean that there's not people who won't "forget" about that law for a certain amount of money xD
In the US, anybody over 18 can own a gun. In Vermont, the age is 16. The only restrictions on those under 21 but over 18 is that they cannot buy certain types of guns.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law_in_the_United_States
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2011, 08:25:42 pm »

In the US, anybody over 18 can own a gun. In Vermont, the age is 16. The only restrictions on those under 21 but over 18 is that they cannot buy certain types of guns.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law_in_the_United_States
Hell yeah, go Vermont! xD

But back on topic, can we start this now?
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2011, 08:27:41 pm »

Hell yeah, go Vermont! xD

But back on topic, can we start this now?
Mmhmm. I'm hoping to buy my own gun soon (I usually just use someone else's when I wanna). My dad said he'd help train me and all. Cheesy Yay *wants to buy her gun before it becomes hard to get one*

And yeah, please? There's a bunch of people who signed up. The longer we wait the more interest folks lose xP
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:57 am »

Okay okay, so I need something like a weapon but not too unrealistic, but also I could have helpful Items like a first aid kit or something.

Okay:
Name: Richie
Age/Gender: 15/Male
Item: Portable cooking equipment. (In my bag: for example; Mini-Stove)
(I can cook, is that helpful?)
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2011, 01:43:45 am »

Special Item: Black DSi with a Pokemon Black game inserted. A knife with the tip the size of an atom, and an oxygen tank.

Is that helpful enough?,_,
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2011, 11:44:11 am »

Mmhmm. I'm hoping to buy my own gun soon (I usually just use someone else's when I wanna). My dad said he'd help train me and all. Cheesy Yay *wants to buy her gun before it becomes hard to get one*

And yeah, please? There's a bunch of people who signed up. The longer we wait the more interest folks lose xP
Whenever someone messes with me, I know who to call. Wink

Anyways:

Name: Carl
Age/Gender: 14
Special Item: A pack of 12 AA Batteries
Any other things you want to add: An aspiring airlines pilot. He's familiar with the basic aircraft control surfaces and avionics, thanks to flight simulating. He's also an expert swimmer.
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2011, 03:51:29 pm »

guys the items you are choosing are really unrealistic... an oxygen tank wtf... aa batteries pointless.. this is a sci-fi there will be guns on the ship... I'm thinking about scrapping this whole item thing because it's just delaying it since you guys are all just posting unviable or unrealistic things..
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2011, 04:03:07 pm »

guys the items you are choosing are really unrealistic... an oxygen tank wtf... aa batteries pointless.. this is a sci-fi there will be guns on the ship... I'm thinking about scrapping this whole item thing because it's just delaying it since you guys are all just posting unviable or unrealistic things..
How is cooking equipment unrealistic!?

I'm up for scrapping the item thing though.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2011, 04:40:10 pm »

Yeah, it's causing a lot of undue disagreements. xD
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2011, 04:44:08 pm »

Why don't you provide a sample list for us to work around?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2011, 05:00:21 pm »

Yeah, it's causing a lot of undue disagreements. xD
Yeah...

How is cooking equipment unrealistic!?
When you go to a show (such as one where they open a wormhole) and take a bag with you with some stuff, do you take freakin cooking equipment.  If you do then that's just really weird.  Also there will be food on the ship, it will be bland and generic neutrition stuff though xP at least for now anywayz

I will likely open the topic on Sunday btw (busy tommorow)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: