Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 05:34:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Advertising Ludicom

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising Ludicom  (Read 1266 times)
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 02:22:16 pm »

I love free stuff too,do it Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2010, 12:10:44 pm »

mahahaha  Everyone loves things that are free! ... usually
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 01:50:33 pm »

a'ight yo, since T-dawg prevents us from speakin' bout the big ludi on his site, we best be needin' ways of gettin' more members up in this bitch

So ummm yeah bumping this topic to discuss advertising and such to get more people for this here site Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 02:04:35 pm »

a'ight yo, since T-dawg prevents us from speakin' bout the big ludi on his site, we best be needin' ways of gettin' more members up in this bitch

So ummm yeah bumping this topic to discuss advertising and such to get more people for this here site Smiley
Excellent bump :3

So... "T-dawg", as you put it, doesn't allow advertising via censors. However, he still allows you to keep the banners in your sigs. Best thing you can do is to remove the embedded link so that people will not click it and be led to who knows what site. Hopefully, truly interested people will Google the word on the banner, and then they'll find us easily. Smiley

Since my finals just ended today, I have a few more errands to run this week for school and then, this weekend, I should be able to start working on the site's status again, which includes advertising and expanding our memberbase. This includes affiliation (long awaited, I know- I apologize for the wait, but real life gets in the way xP I will do this with the updates this month, I appreciate all of your patience guys) as well as other measures to promote the site, such as the development of new graphics people can use to support it, as well as a little something that will be the event for this month (and one lucky winner will get a tangible prize!).

Don't worry, though. As you can see, even though I haven't had time to "do", JCB and I have planned a lot out to help boost Ludicom up more Smiley Keep your eyes peeled this month and next for all the excitement that is on the way~
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 02:57:51 pm »

So... "T-dawg", as you put it, doesn't allow advertising via censors. However, he still allows you to keep the banners in your sigs. Best thing you can do is to remove the embedded link so that people will not click it and be led to who knows what site.
The link sends you to "ludicolo.smfforfree.com" xD
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 03:20:52 pm »

The link sends you to "ludicolo.smfforfree.com" xD
I know... xD Which is why I've posted codes for banners without links in them. Smiley xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 03:36:24 pm »

I recommend someone registering ludicolo.smfforfree.com and then have the only forum be a redirection forum to ludicom, then TimF's plan fails xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
DelightfulPotato
Pokemon Demigod
Sapphire Collector

Gym Leader Extraordinaire!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 12:29:39 pm »

I recommend someone registering ludicolo.smfforfree.com and then have the only forum be a redirection forum to ludicom, then TimF's plan fails xD
Ingenious plan!
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 06:46:39 pm »

Would advertising on dA still help?
Because I added a link in my signiture there.

Oh yeah, bump.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 04:44:12 am »

good bumping Smiley  We do need to get some moar peoples on here somehow..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: