Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 07:46:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Discontinued_

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discontinued_  (Read 178 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2011, 05:48:41 pm »

Chapter 1.
Touya

*sigh* Another day in this city of Fiel, and it’s almost exactly the same as any other day. The school I go to is basically a fighting academy for every student in the city.
Dad went to Fiel Fight Academy, apparently he was one of the strongest people who attended there. But me, no, I’m a long way from being the best.
Oh, it’s Felice, she’s one of my childhood friends, huh, she has her hair in a ponytail today, hmm.

“Hi Touya come on, we have to get to class or Ms. Shucasa will get mad at us again~” she said as she darted for the main building.

Ms. Shucasa is actually a lot nicer than most of the teachers at the school, I doubt she’d get really mad over being late.
I started walking through the halls looking for my class, Room 303, Ms. Shucasa’s classroom.

“Hehe, my bad Ms. Shucasa, my ride was a bit la- huh?”

My attempt at the excuse didn’t matter because Shu(The nickname she prefers we call her) isn’t actually in the classroom,

“Hmm, Shu has been showing up later than usual, lately.” I said to my friend, Toeka, as I sat at my desk.

Toeka always has his hair spiked for some reason, he says, and I quote, “It’s for the ladies”. This class is usually really fun because Shu sometimes leaves the class for long periods of time to give us some “free time”, so during that time we can socialize as much as possible. It’s great except for one thing-

“HI! Tou-kun~!” screamed Telia, a girl whose had a crush on me for who knows how long now and doesn’t get the hint.

“Tou-kun are you ready?”

“Ready for what exactly?” I say sarcastically.

“This!” she says as she throws herself at me squeezing me,

“Ugh- How did I see that coming?” I try to pry her off but my efforts have failed.

“No Tou-kun, this is different, Shu-sama told me that we’re going to be doing a team project and I get to choose my team!”

“WHAT!? Why would she let this happen!?”

After the outburst I try to calm myself and think ‘How bad could it be?’ so I turn to Telia and ask, “How many people can there be on one team?” She smiles and replies with,

“Oh, about 5 per team, but there are 31 students in our class so one of the teams will have 6, but Shu-sama only let me decide one of my teammates and guess what, I chose you!” Now I notice that she’s still hugging me and ask Toeka and Felice to help.

“Man Touya, when’d you become such a chick magnet?” asked Toeka, I just glare at him and remark with,

“Two years ago, you were there when it happened…”

A few hours later at lunch we decide to eat outside today, when we get outside we see two students fighting, Tojiro Mika, a high ranked fighter who’s on several sports teams, and Tatsuke Nidia, I don’t know much about him but it seems that he’s capable of winning a fight like this.

“Touya, who's that?” Felice asked while pointing at Tatsuke.

“That’s Tatsuke Nidia, he just transferred here about a week ago, he’s in this club I’m in.” I replied.

“Come on, you scared or something?” Tojiro asked, taunting his opponent, Tatsuke didn’t respond,

“I’m gonna make you wish you never transferred here!” Tojiro yelled as he dashed towards Tatsuke, he swung his fist at his face only to notice that he only punched the air around him,

“What the-”.

“Whoa, he’s fast.” I said,

“That punch was already pretty fast and he just vanished behind him.” Felice said in awe.

“Grr, you’re goin’ down!” Tojiro tried in a feeble attempt to attack Tatsuke again, Tatsuke swiftly dodged the attack, only this time he clenched his fists and let loose a volley of high speed punches into Tojiro unsuspecting face. Tojiro plummeted to the ground, stunned at Tatsuke’s speed.

“This fight is over…” Tatsuke said calmly as he walked away reading a book he had in his pocket.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:19:12 am by Red » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 05:50:57 pm »

Too much wall of text, trying seperating it into paragraphs but putting breaks after the dialogue parts.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 06:02:03 pm »

Just edited it, so do you like it? Well, so far.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: