Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:50:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP- Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 128
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP- Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 12012 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 03, 2011, 06:53:17 pm »

Was thinking of doing a retro Pokemon rp since I had some ideas for plots/subplots that would make things amazing. What I'm going to tell you now is just the subtype- aka what it's based off of as far as the idea, then you can read the intro post and see if you'd like to join. All basic rules of roleplaying apply, obviously.

Since this rp has Ludicom as one of it's themes, feel free to use yourself as a character (not necessary).

Name:
Version: (Red or Blue)
Starter: (Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander)
Misc: (Basically anything else you'd like to include)

The basic idea is that Ludicom members end up in the Pokemon world (it's not what you think, trust me), and beyond that... Everyone is free to create their own stories/motives as far as what they want to do. Lots of plot twists planned though.

I'm hoping to get this one going fairly quickly, so I'll be posting the intro topic tonight, which should give you some idea of what the roleplay will be like and what it's about.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 07:48:34 pm »

Name: Richie
Version: Red(Hence, hence)
Starter: Charmander (Hmm, if only Pikachu were a choice.)
Misc:(I'll add this later once I think of an awesome back story.)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:57:23 pm by Red » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:53:35 am »

hmmm interesting
what does the version affect...

Name: Aryeh
Version: Blue
Starter: Charmander, but if I could have some other mon (like Gengar or something) then that'd be cool xDDD
Misc: meh I think I'm gonna wing it with the plot this time and make it up as I go along instead of planning xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 09:09:25 am »

Name:Ian
version:red
Starter:Squirtle
misc: ill think of it later

btw do we catch other pokemon
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 10:10:37 am »

lol most likely
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 10:30:33 am »

its a dumb question but some people use only one pokemon
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 12:22:45 pm »

hmmm interesting
what does the version affect...

Starter: Charmander, but if I could have some other mon (like Gengar or something) then that'd be cool xDDD
The main effect is that there are the version exclusives- as of the English version release of Red and Blue. If you are unsure what the exclusives are, please view this page before writing a capture scene. You can trade with other players, however (not NPCs/random characters you made up, I mean like Aryeh trading with Red (the member) etc) to obtain Pokemon from the other version.

Everybody must start with one of the starters listed, no ifs ands or buts. It's a rule, sorry. D:

Yes, throughout your journey you may catch others. If it helps, playing through the version you've selected irl might help you decide on realistic (please for the love of Arceus, keep it realistic- no catching random legends/fully evolved mons) team choices (ROMs also work well if you can't play the actual game).

Intro post coming soon! All of your starting posts will take place immediately after the events described in the post. You can also have a flashback describing how your character felt about the events that occurred that lead up to your first post. Your choice, really.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 12:38:31 pm »

so since its gen 1 i cant catch a elektrike or bagon?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 12:44:03 pm »

so since its gen 1 i cant catch a elektrike or bagon?
Exactly. Everything is as it was in the Gen I games- so no evolutions past those available in Gen I, attack effectiveness/move learnsets are as they were in those games, etc. Basically, it's governed by the game mechanics with a few twists- which you will all find out about as the rp progresses. It's a limitation- makes things more interesting. Wink

Name: Kloud
Version: Blue
Starter: Squirtle
Misc: Nothing I'd care to share yet. Spoilers xP

I will also have more characters, but they will come with time. Also, I will control NPCs alongside Aryeh and other experienced roleplayers. Since all NPCs have their characters already made, this shouldn't be too hard- keep them in character. xD But I'd rather we keep folks with lots of experience controlling the NPCs so that we can keep things as smooth and consistent as possible. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 12:59:00 pm »

ahhhhh. i better check out some old moves.
Name:Ian
version:red
Starter:Squirtle
misc: ill think of it later

im the only won with squirtle. WIN
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 01:04:57 pm »

a classic kanto journey rp... cool Tongue

Also, I will control NPCs alongside Aryeh and other experienced roleplayers. Since all NPCs have their characters already made, this shouldn't be too hard- keep them in character. xD But I'd rather we keep folks with lots of experience controlling the NPCs so that we can keep things as smooth and consistent as possible. Smiley
^_^ yay thank yous
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 01:24:21 pm »

ahhhhh. i better check out some old moves. im the only won with squirtle. WIN
I have Squirtle too man. I love the bugger. Soooo cute <3 I prefer it to Bulbasaur only because I can't swim well, so I always picked the water starter when I was little because I figured if I was gonna drown in game, it'd save me. xD

a classic kanto journey rp... cool Tongue
^_^ yay thank yous
...Not.... Exactly... xD Kinda sorta.

Mmhmm. I'm trusting you, don't let me down xD I don't want any Mijuwana in this rp you hear? xDDD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 01:28:05 pm »

you know I'm serious about RPs Cheesy and don't worry, mijuwana is strictly gen 5... gen 1 is sober Grin

looking at the exclusives, I am glad I chose Blue for this, Sandslash all up in this bizatch
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 01:32:24 pm »

I have Squirtle too man. I love the bugger. Soooo cute <3 I prefer it to Bulbasaur only because I can't swim well, so I always picked the water starter when I was little because I figured if I was gonna drown in game, it'd save me. xD
...Not.... Exactly... xD Kinda sorta.

Mmhmm. I'm trusting you, don't let me down xD I don't want any Mijuwana in this rp you hear? xDDD
lol
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 01:37:56 pm »

wow a one word post followed by an unneeded double post, brilliant Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 128
  Print  

Jump to: