Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:10:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP- Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 128
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP- Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 12009 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 01:39:53 pm »

you know I'm serious about RPs Cheesy and don't worry, mijuwana is strictly gen 5... gen 1 is sober Grin

looking at the exclusives, I am glad I chose Blue for this, Sandslash all up in this bizatch
LOL ILU for that quote.

Blue was my first game, which is why I picked it. I'll want to do some trading later on though...

Almost done with the intro post! Lots of crossovers into reality for this one- feel free to interact with the NPCs created by me if they have real information/a way for you to contact them. They will ALWAYS respond in character, which means you might be able to glean some interesting info off of them to use in the rp.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 01:46:26 pm »

thank you Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 01:48:20 pm »

Name: Frank
Version: Blue
Starter: Charmander
Misc: A trainer... What else is needed? xD
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 01:59:01 pm »

Alright, post is up and so are the instructions for the first post. Just go up until you get to whiting out. I needed a break from writing. xD Don't worry, I'll set the stage after a few of you have the chance to make your own first posts.

I'm so frigging psyched. I have so many ideas xDDD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 02:17:22 pm »

LOL ILU for that quote.
^_^
(wait what quote, I had two on that post o.o )
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 02:22:39 pm »

^_^
(wait what quote, I had two on that post o.o )
The one for the Mijuwana. xD

Anyways... IT HAS BEGUN DUN DUN DUN

I'll have a few more not-real characters that you can interact with outside of the rp show up as time goes on as well. However, only one thing- if you contact them, do it in character, xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 02:28:33 pm »

man that ARC page was weird xD it's cool you has some degree of interactivity with this... though the first posts fill kinda like a creepy pasta in some weird game Tongue hopefully it wont be as creepy though xD

btw did you make a new email for the ARC account Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 02:34:29 pm »

man that ARC page was weird xD it's cool you has some degree of interactivity with this... though the first posts fill kinda like a creepy pasta in some weird game Tongue hopefully it wont be as creepy though xD

btw did you make a new email for the ARC account Tongue
It's sort of like a creepypasta, I guess, but that isn't my intent. It's more... Hm, I don't know how to describe it without giving away maximum spoilers. xD But I'll try. It's sort of like that one roleplay that was on PPN after I left where people were pulled into the game universe. Kind of. xD It won't be creepypasta-like, with Pokemon going rabid with jealously and killing or anything, but there may be some creepy-as-fuck scenes later on.

Basically, the rp isn't going to be mainly creepy, but ARC is a creepy-ass guy as of right now, and as you find out more about him you may or may not change your opinion as his motives and such become more clear (or really what actually happened).

And yes sir that I did LOL Basically, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for folks to interact with the characters. By talking to the others, you guys might be able to piece together some info- as long as you're talking to them in character, it's valid in the rp. Just remember to share if you find out anything of interest. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 02:37:04 pm »

I posted a comment on the ARC page btw in character Tongue

I wonder who they are though... hmmm, I assume a villain of some sort?  or is the character status more complex than that...
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 02:40:43 pm »

ARC will reply shortly. LOL

Most of the characters are pretty deep or will be hard to figure out until you know more about them. While there will be a few typical baddies, in this rp it is always best to assume that you might be wrong. There will be lots of information gathering type of activities as the characters move, since a sort of community problem solving force is a main focus of the rp. Kind of like a puzzle game in which every person only gets one or two pieces, which is why sharing is important.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 04:00:37 pm »

So ARC has explained the most basic rules of the game and even demonstrated how to use the Pokedex as a means of communication. Any PMs or e-mails sent to ARC will now be sent via Pokedex (as far as in game universe goes).

After the group regains conciousness, they'll get their first assignments. Shocked Or whatever. I don't know xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 04:18:28 pm »

people getting terminated? o.0

((what if someone has to be innactive on the rp for a certain reason... hopefully they wont be terminated :/ ))
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 04:21:53 pm »

people getting terminated? o.0

((what if someone has to be innactive on the rp for a certain reason... hopefully they wont be terminated :/ ))
Ahaha, I knew someone would comment on that xD

Basically, it's to stop people from trying the Mew glitch or trying to see Missingno or abuse Flying. For the most part. Innactivity irl won't cause you to be terminated in game, don't worry. Smiley

Also, maybe ARC is joking? Who knows. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 04:24:04 pm »

will MissingNo appear though? cos that'd be cool xD

also lol at the little Squirtle in your sig xD
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 04:33:19 pm »

will MissingNo appear though? cos that'd be cool xD

also lol at the little Squirtle in your sig xD
Maaaayyyybbbbbeeeee. xDDD We'll have to keep playing and see.

Anyways, to keep the story flush, if we move on we carry the ones who can't post yet with us so they don't fall behind. Mmk? xD Only since I want to get it started somewhat. Once everyone's posted, however, they're responsible if they get left behind.

And yeah, I'm gonna do RB sprites showing my rp team as I go for quick reference xD
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 128
  Print  

Jump to: