Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 07:55:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP- Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP- Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 12016 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1890 on: October 01, 2011, 12:48:48 pm »

I'm thinking Sinnoh next

anyway in terms of timing for regions in-game... Kanto and Hoenn happen around the same time, then 3 years later Johto and Sinnoh happen around the same time, then a long while later Unova happens.  Though us in the RP arent really bound by that.
So, we gonna time warp three years or what? xD
Am I gonna have to be 18?
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: October 01, 2011, 12:50:19 pm »

What're you talking about? Anime/video game charecters don't age.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: October 01, 2011, 12:53:47 pm »

So, we gonna time warp three years or what? xD
Am I gonna have to be 18?
no we just go back into the game, with Onny having built up the rest of the regions and we play another region.  I said we werent bound by the timing of the games in pokemon's canon, otherwise we would have to have been in two places at the same time due to kanto/hoenn being at the same time.  So we could easily play sinnoh next, we dont have to worry about times.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1893 on: October 01, 2011, 12:55:56 pm »

What're you talking about? Anime/video game charecters don't age.
FAIL!!
You just contradicted yourself!
That statement does not match when you said Lolies age.
Again, fail.

And we're all actual people...

no we just go back into the game, with Onny having built up the rest of the regions and we play another region.  I said we werent bound by the timing of the games in pokemon's canon, otherwise we would have to have been in two places at the same time due to kanto/hoenn being at the same time.  So we could easily play sinnoh next, we dont have to worry about times.
Thanks for clarifying.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: October 01, 2011, 12:59:17 pm »

FAIL!!
You just contradicted yourself!
That statement does not match when you said Lolies age.
Again, fail.

And we're all actual people...
Thanks for clarifying.
Whan did I say Lolies age?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1895 on: October 01, 2011, 01:04:39 pm »

Whan did I say Lolies age?
When I was Rachel.
Or was that Michael who tested me?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: October 01, 2011, 01:06:20 pm »

When I was Rachel.
Or was that Michael who tested me?
Wasn't me. I just gave you an Itsuki warning.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1897 on: October 01, 2011, 03:34:20 pm »

I'm thinking Sinnoh next

anyway in terms of timing for regions in-game... Kanto and Hoenn happen around the same time, then 3 years later Johto and Sinnoh happen around the same time, then a long while later Unova happens.  Though us in the RP arent really bound by that.
There will be a third, but it will be the final one. Where it is is up to vote, I don't care too much provided people continue to participate. So put a vote in.

Johto: 0
Sinnoh: 0
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: October 01, 2011, 03:35:48 pm »

Eeney
Meeney
Miney
Sinnoh.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: October 01, 2011, 04:31:20 pm »

Going with Sinnoh
and yay we get a third one Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: October 01, 2011, 05:27:13 pm »

Even though im not apart of this, i say you shud go to Johto
Such a beautiful place Azn
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: October 01, 2011, 05:39:44 pm »

johto is really small for a region, we'd have a much more filled out rp if we are in sinnoh
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: October 02, 2011, 08:19:34 am »

I say Sinnoh but Kloud, Kloud is leaving the virtual world right? I don't have a clue what to start thinking about. Can you pm me some detIls
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: October 02, 2011, 09:26:52 am »

I say Sinnoh but Kloud, Kloud is leaving the virtual world right? I don't have a clue what to start thinking about. Can you pm me some detIls
I assume due to Zip's death, she will be allowed to leave but she is still able to go back in the same way some of us can go in and out.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: October 24, 2011, 10:57:15 am »

bumping!
come on guys let's try to get this active again!  it's our top rp!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128
  Print  

Jump to: