Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 11:19:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into their World- Roleplay Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 97
  Print  
Author Topic: Into their World- Roleplay Topic  (Read 19760 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2011, 03:53:53 pm »

---Within the Void---

"Welcome." The voice sounded fake and was so loud... Kloud wanted to cover her ears. "All participants can hear me, it is of no use to any of you to cover your ears. Further instructions will be provided when we make contact."

"...Contact...?" Kloud was just barely able to form the word.

"Correct. But there is an error, I must finish patching it before we make contact. I do not know how you regained your consciousness, but you will be put to sleep again as the others are. You will still be able to hear me, do not worry. I will finish fixing the errors before you all arrive."

---Pallet Town---

"...Oh my! Are you all okay?! Wake up, please, wake up!" A man cried. He hadn't seen these people around before, and there were so many, all collapsed around the same area. He didn't know what to make of it, but he had to help! He shook Kloud's shoulder, since she was out front of the rest of the group. "M'am...?"

Kloud felt like she was being shook. Her head was throbbing with pain and she couldn't focus on what the person was saying. She tried to respond, but could only mumble. She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Thank goodness! I was really worried. We don't get many visitors here in Pallet Town. It's a small town, kind of out of the way. What brings you and your friends here? What's your name? I'm Stan." The large man from in front of Oak's Lab- Stan.

"I'm Kloud, but...Pallet Town? What state are we in?" Kloud asks. "State? I don't follow. If you mean country, we're in Kanto!" Stan replies happily. Kloud's eyes grow wide. She looks around again. In the nearby trees, some Pidgey were nesting. On the Route out of town, she could see Rattata playing in the grass. She started to hyperventilate, panicking. She turns around and starts to shake those nearby her frantically. Maybe one of them knew what was going on? She couldn't recognize them, but Stan had said they came with her, so surely one of them knew.

Just then, she heard a beeping coming from her backpack. She stops shaking the others. She hadn't even had a backpack before. She wasn't even wearing the same clothes! She swings her backpack over her shoulder and opens it, looking for the source of the beeps. She eventually lands her eyes on a honest-to-goodness real Pokedex. And the little blue light? It was blinking. But in Gen I, Pokedexes aren't cell phones. This doesn't make sense! She opens it. A message pops up.

-----------------

To: All player

Welcome to Kanto! The game has begun. There is no turning back at this point. There are a few things I would like to mention, as well as a few rules.

1. Any player found to be breaking the rules will be terminated.
2. All mechanics involving items, battling, catching, and Pokemon in general will act as they do in Pokemon Red and Blue. While the world may not look like the game looked upon your screens, it will still act the same functionally.
3. Players are not to attempt to edit or otherwise disrupt the game's code. This includes the activation of glitches present within the game.
4. It is recommended, but not required, that you travel in groups.
5. Players are not allowed to Fly more than one city in either direction at any time in the period of 24 hours.
6. Players must obtain an HM or TM before being able to use it. There is only one of each HM and TM, therefore sharing or not is up to the player who originally possesses the item.
7. Players who are too slow will be terminated.

Thank you for participating in the ARC Project! Please keep alert for future messages. You may contact me via e-mail or private message using your Pokedex as well as other players. I have added this feature as a handicap- make use of it, or not.

----------------

Kloud stared at the message, supremely confused. What is going on?!?! She looked into her bag and saw an occupied Pokeball. She opens it... And out comes Titan, the Squirtle from her Blue game! He smiles at her, cheerful.

"Um... Titan?" "Sqirt!" Kloud was feeling faint from all of this. "Can you hit them with some water or something and wake them up?" "Squirtle!"

Titan sprayed a stream of water at the rest of the group in an attempt to wake them up. Stan started to walk away, as he had lost interest in the group.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 97
  Print  

Jump to: