Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 02:57:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into their World- Roleplay Topic

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 97
  Print  
Author Topic: Into their World- Roleplay Topic  (Read 19776 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1395 on: August 01, 2011, 08:05:22 pm »

Kloud's jaw dropped. You mean.... Zip can be brought back...? But... Well when you put it like that.... Yeesh, I don't know! Kloud was thinking a mile a minute. How can anyone make a choice like that...?

Kloud looked to the sky, her expression emotionless.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: August 01, 2011, 08:08:06 pm »

"If you don't mind my opinion," Lan said. "You should take your body back. Better one person stuck in here then two."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1397 on: August 01, 2011, 08:12:56 pm »

"Sorry to intrude Ian, but this is Kloud's decision, and her's alone." Ricky said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1398 on: August 01, 2011, 08:18:51 pm »

"Well..." Kloud looked away from the group. "She didn't deserve to die... She... She may have just been me, but... She was her own person, too. And... She gave that up to save us all.... It's the least I can do to let her live... So I'm going to choose Zip."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1399 on: August 01, 2011, 08:33:27 pm »

"Well..." Kloud looked away from the group. "She didn't deserve to die... She... She may have just been me, but... She was her own person, too. And... She gave that up to save us all.... It's the least I can do to let her live... So I'm going to choose Zip."
"Just in time too, we reached the Island of Cinnabar. Return Gengar." Ricky said.

Ricky then reached into his chest, without breaking his skin, and pulled out a small disc, "Here is the file..." Ricky said weakly, "Because this file takes data to make data, My body wil be destroyed instead of it just disappearing, but at least I'll be able to see Zip alive and well for the last time..."
Ricky handed the disc to Kloud, he then coughed up a huge amount of blood, "Heh... Just like Zip..."

"Ricky..." Richie was speechless, he had a hard time believing that Ricky would give the rest of his life to Zip...
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 01, 2011, 08:36:02 pm »

"I gotta say," Lan said."I'm gonna miss you beating on me." He joked.

"So this is goodbye then."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1401 on: August 01, 2011, 08:39:35 pm »

Tears welled up in Kloud's eyes. She knew she had no time to spare- if he was going to die for Zip, she was going to make sure he got to see her before he died. She grabbed the disc. She ran over to the coast where Zip had died. She was still nestled among the rocks... Kloud ran into the surf, and pulled her body ashore. Kloud propped Zip's mouth open and pushed the disc in. Everything was quiet for a moment... Then Zip started coughing up water!

Kloud patted her on the back, trying to help. Zip looked up at her. "Kloud...? Did I pass to the other side...? Or.... Am I alive....? *cough* And why... Why are you crying...?"

Kloud picked Zip up and brought her over to the group. Zip saw the blood on Ricky and gasped. "Are you okay?!?"

"Goodbye, Ricky... You're... You're a real friend..." Kloud looked away, unable to watch.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1402 on: August 01, 2011, 08:49:27 pm »

Ricky coughed up more blood, "No I'm not okay... I used the rest of my body to save yours..." Ricky smiled faintly, shaking, he placed his hand on Zip's cheek and sand, "Heh, *cough*, don't waste it..." Ricky then closed his eyes and collapsed into the sand, dead.

Tears started flowing from Richie's eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 01, 2011, 08:57:31 pm »

Ian looked at Lan. He saw something he had never seen in Lan. It was sadness.

He was one of the best. Lan thought. He was the best enemy i have ever had.

The next thing Ian saw made Ian stare at Lan in awe. Lan had tears in his eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1404 on: August 01, 2011, 08:59:49 pm »

Zip jumped out of Kloud's arms, crying. "No... Please, don't die... Please!!" She cried over his body, sobbing loudly. Kloud was sad as well... She walked over to Richie and gave him a hug. "It'll... It'll be okay, I promise..."

"How touching." ARC walked over to the group.

"ARC..." Kloud managed, letting go of Richie. Zip didn't look up. Kloud walked over to her and pulled her off of Ricky's body, holding her.

"I'm sure this is a very emotional time for you... But the time has come. Richie, I've come to offer you a ride home."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1405 on: August 01, 2011, 09:03:38 pm »

"I can't leave... He gave himself up... For her... I can't leave, knowing that they'll all be trapped here..." Richie said, looking up at ARC, with tears streaming down his face.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1406 on: August 01, 2011, 09:06:54 pm »

"Are you certain....? This is a very serious decision." ARC paused, waiting for the reply.

"Richie... Don't worry about us. We'll be okay... Just... Go home.... And be happy." Kloud put her hand on his shoulder, still crying. Zip wasn't talking- just quietly sobbing.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 01, 2011, 09:09:20 pm »

"Yeah Richie. You can't stay here because of us."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1408 on: August 01, 2011, 09:10:49 pm »

"I am! I've made too many memories with my friends here I can't leave them here like if all of them were in vain!  " Richie cried, wiping tears from his eyes, "Please Kloud, understand that if I leave you guys here it'll kill me inside... Ian, you're like a brother to me, what'll happen if I can't go with my bro!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1409 on: August 01, 2011, 09:13:28 pm »

"Richie... Just... Please..." Kloud was crying more now- she was too choked up to speak. All I wanted was to bring everyone home.

Zip watched them for a moment before burying her face in Kloud's arm.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 97
  Print  

Jump to: