Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:50:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into their World- Roleplay Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 97
  Print  
Author Topic: Into their World- Roleplay Topic  (Read 19559 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 05:21:28 pm »

"Hey i just realized something" Ian said to Aryeh and Kloud. "I think besides that cloaked guy we're missing someone else." However no matter how hard he thought he couldn't think of who. "oh well". Ian said.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 05:24:10 pm »

"Yeah the guy I was dragging along has vanished" said Aryeh "Well, we have to keep to moving.  I just sent a message to that ARC person."

They carried on moving along Route 1.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 05:34:09 pm »

Red looked towards Route 1 and noticed a few people walked along it.

"Hey wait! Where am I!?" Richie cried as he chased after them, "I'm completely clueless about what's happening!"

Richie continued to run until he was abruptly tripped by a passing Pokemon, he fell, smacking his face into the ground when a strange but catchy tune started to play.

"What the- A Rattata? Okay, Hotwire you got this! Hotwire, use Ember!" Richie yelled, nothing happened, "Oh what? You don't know Ember?"

Hotwire shrugged.

"Okay, uh, use Scratch then!" Richie ordered, when Hotwire heard that he darted towards the Pokemon and scratched at it's face, "That must've been a hard hit, it looks like you got a critical hit!"

Hotwire jumped up and down to joy at his first battle. Richie returned Hotwire and proceeded to run after the group. When he caught up to them he greeted them.

"Hi, my names Richie." Richie said as he bowed to them, "And what are you're names?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 05:49:20 pm »

"Richie"? Ian said. "You must be Red then from ludicom. I'm ian or povoman77 on ludicom.Nice to meet you." Finally
someone i have actually contacted on ludicom. Ian thought to himself.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 05:53:54 pm »

"Well, that's odd. People don't just up and disappear." Kloud looks down at the guy she's carrying. "I wonder who he is. He's kind of heavy... Or who that cloaked person was. What did you say, Aryeh? Has he replied?"

Kloud hears shouting from behind the group. It was the guy Aryeh had been dragging, awake and well! He bowed and introduced himself. Richie... Oh, I know who that is.

"...I'm Kloud. Did you get involved in this mess, too?" She kept walking as she spoke. They didn't have time to waste, even if she was getting tired.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 06:16:02 pm »

"Hi Kloud, Hello Ian." Richie said casually, "Yeah, I ordered a game to relive some nostalgic events but I got sucked into it instead! Oh, and this is Hotwire, my Charmander."

Richie pulled a rag out of his bag to wipe the dirt from his face, after he was done Hotwire was tugging at his pant legs.

"What is it?" Richie asked, Hotwire started gesturing wearing a hat, just then Richie remembered when he fell his hat must have fallen off. "Oh! Okay I'll meet up with you guys in Viridian, I need to find my hat!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 06:22:52 pm »

I need to take a brake, Ian thought to himself. "Since the Aryeh and Kloud are ahead and richie is lookinf for a hat ill take a quick break and catch up. Oh look a rock" Ian said to himself. But as he was resting a rattata came out out of the bushes."Uh oh. Lil'squirt use.... but by that time squirtle was knocked out. And then the rattata seing no other being but the human in its territory, it attacked Ian. And when it bit him, Ian yelled out and scared the rattata off.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 06:26:47 pm »

Kloud jumps slightly in shock. "Yeesh, what happened?" She turns around. "Of course... Nobody can manage to stay in the group aside from a guy who's out cold and Aryeh. I really hope that they hurry... If they keep goofing off, they could be terminated..."

"Are you okay?" Kloud called back. As much as she was concerned for her own safety, she didn't want to leave an injured comrade behind. She had, after all, heard a shout.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 06:30:24 pm »

"What-" Richie said when he heard someone yelling, "Come on stupid hat where are yo- Oh, there you are! Okay now it's time to see what's going on."

Richie ran towards the voice and spotted Ian on the ground, "He must just be relaxing, but then why would he yell?" Richie wondered to himself, "Hey Ian, what's up?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 06:41:02 pm »

Ian tried to stand up with the help of lil'squirt, but no luck. "Figures i never break a bone playing sports but i sprain my ankle in a forest because of a pokemon." Then out of the bushes came the rattata that was responsible. Ian fell down and lil'squirt didn't have energy to fight. Out of nowhere Richie came running down the road. Ian was never happier to see anyone ever. "Good timing richie. Now if you could defeat that rattata for me and help me up, that would be great."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 06:45:33 pm »

"Yeah sure, Hotwire can handle this." Richie responded. "What happened?"

Richie helped Ian up and propped Ian's arm on his shoulder, "There should be a Pokemon Center in Viridian, right?" Richie said as he walked with him through the rest of Route 1.

Entering Viridian City.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 06:53:16 pm »

Kloud had waited awhile with Aryeh, and decided it was time to move on. She hadn't heard any reply, and putting her, Aryeh and Frank in danger wasn't going to help. The small group continued north, only to see that Ian and Richie had somehow passed them. She doesn't know how they did it, but quickly rejoins them, wheezing a bit.

"Can we visit a Pokemon Center and rest...? This guy is heavy and I'm so tired. We can chat more safely inside, too. We should wait until tomorrow to explore, so we don't tempt fate..."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 07:01:05 pm »

"Thanks richie". Ian said. He was ashamed that he was defeated by a rattata. However he became a little more cautious.Since it was well past the time limit and there was no assignment, ian decided to go get pokeballs and head outside the city. He just might catch something. He snuck out while everyone was resting and wrote a note. He said if he wasn't back when everyone else left he would go on alone, or he got terminated. He didn't want them to be responsible for him. As he left he muttered "sorry"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:03:43 pm by Povoman77 » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 07:03:05 pm »

"I guess we have to rest, Ian's hurt and this guy is still out cold." Richie said. "I had to keep a fast pace to get the center quickly."

"Huh, a note." Richie picked up the note and brought it to Kloud.

While the group was waiting Richie brought Hotwire up to the counter to heal. While he is waiting he sat next to the group and asked, "Does anyone have any idea how getting sucked into here was even possible?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 07:23:17 pm »

"But at least we're all safe... Well, aside from that cloaked person, but I don't know about them..." Kloud tilts her head to the side slightly. Titan curls up in Kloud's arms and looks around the group. He's definitely a shy Pokemon.

"So, what happened with Ian, anyways? Lil' Squirt looked like he was hurting. Are they-" Richie hands Kloud the note and she reads it. "Oh... He's left. It says that if he isn't back by the time we leave, he'll catch up on his own, or he's been terminated." Kloud became quiet. Why would he leave? I hope he stays safe.

Kloud was shaken from her thoughts when Richie asked if she had any idea how this was possible.

"I don't know. It defies all logic, doesn't it...?" She thinks for a moment. "That ARC person said we could contact them and ask questions, didn't he? So we might be able to get some answers by talking to ARC." Kloud held Titan close, feeling anxious.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 97
  Print  

Jump to: