Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:57:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into their World- Roleplay Topic

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97]
  Print  
Author Topic: Into their World- Roleplay Topic  (Read 19560 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1440 on: August 02, 2011, 12:49:01 am »

Michael turns back to Richie. "Jeez, dudes company kidnaps us, ends up getting two of us stuck inside of their forever and he doesn't even care."
"Hmm, what can you do, we ordered the games, so it's our fault too." Richie said, seemingly shrugging the thoughts off, but he was still holding on to them.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 02, 2011, 01:04:39 am »

"Eh, and hay, Aryeh said something about Leaf not being from Ludi but still being a player so is she the one in that tube wearing the lab coat, its the only one that isnt right next to our 5 tubes." Michael said pointing at the tube Leaf was in.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 02, 2011, 04:07:23 am »

Aryeh entered the second room and saw Bruno.

"I am Bruno of the Elite Four! Through rigorous training, people and Pokémon can become stronger without limit. I've lived and trained with my Fighting Pokémon! And that will never change! We will grind you down with our superior power! Hoo hah!"

Elite Four Bruno would like to battle!
Bruno sent out Onix!
Aryeh sent out Kabutops!
Kabutops used Surf
Onix Fainted!
Bruno sent out Onix!
Kabutops used Surf
Onix Fainted!

"Good, two of his team out of the way already" Aryeh said happily "Now the real challenge starts however."

Bruno sent out Hitmonchan!
Kabutops used Surf
Hitmonchan used Counter
Kabutops Fainted!

"Ahh, counter!" Aryeh was not happy about that counterattack.

Aryeh sent out Charizard!
Charizard used Wing Attack
Hitmonchan used Rock Tomb
Hitmonchan Fainted!
Bruno sent out Hitmonlee!

"Charizard is at low health from that Rock Tomb" said Aryeh "Let's see how much he does to Hitmonlee before he goes down."

Hitmonlee used Mega Kick
Charizard Fainted!
Aryeh sent out Gengar!
Gengar used Psychic!
Hitmonlee used Mega Kick
It had no effect

"Gengar is immune to your attacking options" Aryeh smiled "Take it down with Psychic!"

Gengar used Psychic
Hitmonlee Fainted!
Bruno sent out Machamp!
Machamp used Rock Tomb
Gengar Fainted!

"That's a tough one" said Aryeh "Mewtwo has to handle this."

Aryeh sent out Mewtwo!
Mewtwo used Psychic
Machamp used Rock Tomb
Mewtwo used Psychic
Machamp Fainted!
Aryeh Won!

"The fact Mewtwo needed two shots to beat that means we are at a challenging standpoint" said Aryeh "Well at least I won this match."

"My job is done. Go face your next challenge." said Bruno.

Aryeh walked through the door into the next room.

"I am Agatha of the Elite Four. I hear Oak's taken a lot of interest in you, child. That old duff was once tough and handsome. But that was decades ago. He's a shadow of his former self. Now he just wants to fiddle with his Pokédex. He's wrong. Pokémon are for battling.  I'll show you how a real Trainer battles!"

"Ah sweet default text, I've only seen Oak like once haha" laughed Aryeh.

Elite Four Agatha would like to battle!
Agatha sent out Golbat!
Aryeh sent out Kabutops!
Kabutops used AncientPower
Golbat Fainted!

"Alright I'm at a healthy start" smiled Aryeh "Now to take things up a notch."

Agatha sent out Haunter!
Aryeh switched out Kabutops for Gengar!
Gengar used Shadow Ball
Haunter Fainted!

"Brilliant!" Aryeh cheered.

Agatha sent out Gengar!
Aryeh's Gengar used Shadow Ball
Agatha's Gengar used Shadow Punch
Aryeh's Gengar used Shadow Ball
Agatha's Gengar Fainted!
Agatha sent out Arbok!
Arbok used Bite
Gengar Fainted!

"My Ghost type is down" said Aryeh "That's not good, I'll have to finish up with my remaining Pokémon and hope for the best."

Aryeh sent out Sandslash!
Sandslash used Earthquake
Arbok used Sludge Bomb
Arbok Fainted!
Agatha sent out Gengar!

"One to go... I'll let Mewtwo handle this bad boy."

Aryeh switched out Sandslash for Mewtwo!
Gengar used Shadow Ball
Mewtwo used Psychic
Gengar used Hypnosis

"Oh no if this hits I'm done for!" gasped Aryeh.

But it missed!
Mewtwo used Psychic
Gengar Fainted!
Aryeh Won!

"Yay!" Aryeh jumped up and down happily.

"You win! I see what the old duff sees in you now. I've nothing else to say. Run along now, child!" said Agatha.

Aryeh then moved onto the next room.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1443 on: August 02, 2011, 04:19:23 am »

"Eh, and hay, Aryeh said something about Leaf not being from Ludi but still being a player so is she the one in that tube wearing the lab coat, its the only one that isnt right next to our 5 tubes." Michael said pointing at the tube Leaf was in.
"Yeah, I guess that'd be right. I wonder... How old is Leaf?" Richie asked, off subject.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 02, 2011, 04:26:37 am »

Aryeh was now in the fourth room.

"Dragons, this is going to be tough" Aryeh said worriedly "I hope Mewtwo is ready for this."

"Ah! I heard about you, I lead the Elite Four! You can call me Lance the Dragon Trainer! You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon! They’re hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior! They’re virtually indestructible! Well, are you ready to lose? Your League challenge ends with me!"

"Sadly it doesnt" sighed Aryeh "I still have to take down Blue."

Elite Four Lance would like to battle!
Lance sent out Gyrados!
Aryeh sent out Gengar!
Gengar used Thunderbolt
Gyrados Fainted!

"Well that's annoying thing out of the way" said Aryeh "I still have to deal with annoying Dragon types."

Lance sent out Dragonair!
Aryeh switched out Gengar for Charizard!
Charizard used Dragon Claw
Dragonair used Hyper Beam
Charizard use Dragon Claw
Dragonair Fainted!
Lance sent out Dragonair

"That Hyper Beam did a lot and now I have another Dragonair to face" said Aryeh "This might be tough, I need Charizard for his Dragon Claw."

Dragonair used Dragon Rage

"Set damage bought me another turn" said Aryeh.

Charizard use Dragon Claw
Dragonair used Hyper Beam
Charizard Fainted!

"That's not good" said Aryeh "I'll see if Sandslash can finish this."

Dragonair must recharge
Dragonair Fainted!
Lance sent out Aerodactyl!
Aerodactyl used Wing Attack
Sandslash used Brick Break
Aerodactyl used Hyper Beam
Sandslash Fainted!
Aryeh sent out Snorlax!
Aerodactyl must recharge
Snorlax used Surf
Aerodactyl Fainted!
Lance sent out Dragonite.

"Dragonite... the big tough one.  I'll see what Snorlax can do and then leave it up to Mewtwo."

Dragonite used Outrage
Snorlax used Body Slam
Dragonite used Outrage
Snorlax Fainted!

"Outrage broke through Snorlax, that's tough.  Luckily Fatigue will kick in."

Aryeh sent out Mewtwo!
Dragonite become Confused due to fatigue!
Mewtwo used Thunderbolt
Dragonite is Confused, it hurt itself in its Confusion

"Awesome, now to finish this!"

Mewtwo used Thunderbolt!
Dragonite Fainted!

"Yes!" Aryeh exclaimed "I've beaten the Elite Four!"

"I still can’t believe my dragons lost to you!  You’re now the Pokémon League champion! …Or, you would have been, but you have one more challenge ahead. You have to face another Trainer! His name is... Blue! He beat the Elite Four before you. He is the real Pokémon League champion!"

"Sounds fine to me" laughed Aryeh "I'll beat him too."

Aryeh stepped into the final room.  At the same time, so did Leaf!

"Aryeh!" Leaf hugged him "You got this far!"

"Thanks to Mewtwo's training, yes!" Aryeh smiled.

"That's awesome.  We have to team up to fight Blue" said Leaf "We each use three Pokémon."

"Aryeh you came this far with my help" Mewtwo said "However in this champion battle, you must choose three other Pokémon, but not me."

"Ok Mewtwo" said Aryeh "I thank you for your help so far.  I pick Charizard, Snorlax and Gengar!"

"I'll pick Venusaur, Arcanine and Starmie" added Leaf.

Blue then walked over to them.

"I am not surprised you showed up" smiled Blue "I guess it's time to defend my champion title from you too.  You gave me confidence to do this, now I show you what I have become!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: August 02, 2011, 04:31:35 am »

"Yeah, I guess that'd be right. I wonder... How old is Leaf?" Richie asked, off subject.
"No clue, why did you want to ask her to be your girlfriend when she wakes up if she is not too old for you?" Michael asked jokingly. "Jeez wasn't Aryeh always ahead of you guys, how is he taking this long?"
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: August 02, 2011, 04:58:28 am »

Champion Blue would like to battle!
Blue sent out Pidgeot and Alakazam!
Aryeh sent out Gengar!
Leaf sent out Starmie!

"Aryeh, this is it" said Leaf "The final battle.  The duel that everyone's been waiting for!"

"You bet, this is going to be super special awesome.  I can't wait to see your strength!" smiled Aryeh.

"Well then, Aryeh, it's time to spit some rhymes!" exclaimed Blue.

"Wait what..." said Aryeh as the beat began to start "Oh you have got to be kidding me."

"Yo Aryeh check it out it's Blue the Champion and I'm sad to say dawg your my new test subject, so listen up here it is the awesome challenge I suggest, whoever spits the best rap out of you me will be the best trainer in the world and the winner of the game, you know I got you beat but homie don't be lame, this is serious you gotta do it, my title says you have to.  If you decline the challenge then be default it means I beat you.  Aryeh I hope your ready because this is gonna be heavy and I know you might thing it's unneccessary but that's tough suck it up dawg it's something that you gotta do or you can leave and I'll keep the throne it's up to you" rapped Blue.

Gengar used Thunderbolt on Pidgeot
Starmie used Ice Beam on Pidgeot
Pidgeot Fainted!
Alakazam used Psychic in Starmie

"Oh you think your hot shit huh?" Aryeh laughed "Well check this out" Aryeh began to rap "Primmmmeeee cut, a mickety mo mack daddy what's up I said a jizabang boom a boom a diggy dawg, I said a dawg a dawg a diggety dawg, hey what you say Blue ok your reparté's cliché, forget Pokémon you should just take up ballet, you wanna duel don't act a fool or I'll just tell you bitch please, the only consolation is your from HG, so make your damn move punk cos it's time to throw down, I'm glad it's two on one because all your team are clowns, can't wait to see your face turn to sheer disgrace when I play your punk ass right out of this place... your team's really lame each Pokémon's the same yes they are, now get yourself set to be ashamed by the king of this game!"

Blue sent out Rhydon!
Gengar used Shadow Ball on Alakazam
Starmie used Surf on Rhydon
Alakazam used Psychic on Gengar
Rhydon used Rock Tomb on Starmie

"That was 'aight but lemme lay something fresh on ya" Blue began to rap "You're about to witness me be absolutely flawless, the best kind you'll ever see I'm being honest, I'm the hardest the purest known artist and oh FYI Aryeh, I've been taking ballet for six years regardless.  Now listen up dawg here's what I'm gonna do, I'm a tell you something that's a hundred percent true, your not the king of this game homie no sorry not you, it's me the awesome champion Blue, you're a lazy sucker Mewtwo did all the work for you, then you claim the fame for all the shiz and stuff he do.  What you even doing challenging me anyway, everyone agrees you stand no chance today!"

Gengar used Shadow Ball on Alakazam
Alakazam Fainted!
Starmie used Surf on Rhydon
Rhydon Fainted!
Blue sent out Exeggcutor and Arcanine!
Exeggutor used Giga Drain on Starmie
Starmie Fainted!
Arcanine used Roar on Gengar
Gengar was switched out for Charizard!
Leaf sent out Arcanine!

"I don't think you know who you are dealing with" Leaf pitched in and began to rap as well "Well allow me to fill you in... I'm a motherflippin' programmer of this game, my team's spiked and my lab coat really's tight and I'm sexy, if you choose to defend I'm gonna condescend cos my Arcanine's attack will drive you straight round the bend.  I got new mons I won from this whole city, don't believe me, then listen carefully to this ditty.. and by the by your moves are shitty and so's your team.  Watch what happens when Arcanine takes on your egg thing!"

Leaf's Arcanine used Flamethrower on Exeggutor
Exeggutor used Egg Bomb on Charizard
Charizard used Flamethrower on Exeggutor
Exeggutor Fainted!
Blue's Arcanine used Bite on Leaf's Arcanine

Mewtwo then decided to rap too.

"They call me the Psychic Pokémon, my lyrics will blow your cranium... ummm uhh..."

"Oh come Mewtwo" sighed Leaf for Mewtwo was bad at this.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking!" yelled Mewtwo.

"Urgh and he wonders why he didn't want to be in this battle" said Leaf.

"Wait hang on I think I've got it" said Mewtwo "They call the Psychic Pokémon, stronger than titanium, sharp as a comedian.  Here I am sold out of the stadiums, I'm not a lower class Pocket Monster where did you get that ridiculous conception?  Did Arceus tell you that, F*** Arceus, seriously."

Leaf began to rap again "My Pokémon moves they don't make sense because my Pokédex descriptions are so immense.  And if you battle with me it won't be tense because against my monster's you've no defence.  My attacks are so potent I might seem conceited, in fact all of my opponent's could swear that I cheated!  Sure I completely changed my team's places, but who cares as long as my enemies have egg on their faces.  Other trainers diss me, say my mons are sissy.  Why, w-w-why exactly?  Why?  There is nothing girly about Starmie and only real trainers use an Eeveelution!  Face it Blue you are second best, we are sending you straight back to this game's beta test!  Your team's unbalanced and your hair looks like Slowbro, hey ho!  I'm the motherflippin!"

"She's the motherflippin'!" Aryeh added.

"Who's the motherflippin'?!" said Mewtwo.

"I'm a motherflippin'" said Leaf "Programmer of this game!"

"My hair does not look like a Slowbro" yelled Blue.

"I think you'll find it does" Leaf laughed.

"Does not!"

"Does too."

"Does not!"

"Does two times ten" Leaf grinned.

"Oh you asked for it pal, when I play this next Pokémon, it's over!" Blue shouted "I bring forth Blastoise!"

Blue sent out Blastoise!
Blastoise used Hydro Pump on Charizard!
Charizard Fainted!
Aryeh sent out Snorlax!
Leaf's Arcanine used Extremespeed on Blue's Arcanine
Blue's Arcanine Fainted!
Snorlax used Body Slam on Blastoise
Blastoise used Hydro Pump on Arcanine
Arcanine Fainted!
Leaf sent out Venusaur!
Snorlax used Body Slam
Blastoise used Skull Bash on Venusaur
Venusaur took in Sunlight
Aryeh switched out Snorlax for Gengar
Blastoise used Skull Bash on Gengar, it had no effect!
Gengar used Thunderbolt
Venusaur used SolarBeam
Blastoise Fainted!
Aryeh and Leaf won!

"We did it" Leaf and Aryeh cheered.

"That was a good battle" said Blue "You are now the... ahhhh!!"

Suddenly someone ran and crashed into Blue.  It was Red!

"..." said Red.

"Ummm don't worry Red, it was only Blue" laughed Leaf.

"He came to this league to play a game" said Aryeh "Red wants to battle the champion."

"I think I broke something" said Blue, trying to stand up.

"Aryeh, Red is the final trainer and the player of the game.  In order to end this game and get out, we have to defeat him!"

"Then I'll do that" said Aryeh "I'll battle Red and stay the Champion and thus when he loses, the game will end and we can get home."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 02, 2011, 05:10:08 am »

Pokémon Trainer Red would like to battle!
Red sent out Eevee!
Sandslash used Brick Break
Eevee Fainted!

"A good lead" said Aryeh "Now to hope this continues the rest of the match."

Red sent out Lapras!
Lapras used Surf
Sandslash Fainted!

"I guess not" said Aryeh "This match seems to be quite close."

Aryeh sent out Gengar!
Gengar used Thunderbolt
Lapras used Surf
Gengar used Thunderbolt
Lapras Fainted!
Red sent out Snorlax!
Snorlax used Shadow Ball
Gengar Fainted!

"This is a tough match" said Aryeh "I faint one but then he faints one.  How will this turn out?"

"You can do it Aryeh!" Leaf cheered for him.

Aryeh sent out Kabutops!
Kabutops used Brick Break
Snorlax used Rest
Snorlax is fast asleep
Snorlax woke up!
Snorlax used Body Slam
Snorlax Fainted!
Red sent out Porygon!
Porygon used Sharpen and raised its attack
Porygon used Tri-Attack
Kabutops Fainted!
Aryeh sent out Charizard!
Porygon Fainted!
Red sent out Charizard!
Red's Charizard used Slash
Aryeh's Charizard used Dragon Claw
Red's Charizard used Slash
Critical Hit!
Aryeh's Charizard used Dragon Claw
Critical Hit!
Red's Charizard Fainted!
Red sent out Pikachu!
Pikachu used Thunderbolt
Charizard Fainted!
Aryeh sent out Snorlax!

"I have to beat him with Snorlax and not Mewtwo to prove myself" said Aryeh "Earthquake!"

Snorlax used Earthquake
Pikachu used Thunderbolt
Snorlax used Earthquake
Pikachu Fainted!
Aryeh Won!

"I did it!" Aryeh cheered "I was really close and I then succeeded!"

"Aryeh, we won the game!" Leaf said happily "Now ARC can take us home!"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1448 on: August 02, 2011, 05:45:10 am »

"No clue, why did you want to ask her to be your girlfriend when she wakes up if she is not too old for you?" Michael asked jokingly. "Jeez wasn't Aryeh always ahead of you guys, how is he taking this long?"
"W-wha!? No! I was just wondering!" Richie scrambled...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: August 02, 2011, 05:51:08 am »

Suddenly ARC appeared in front of Aryeh and Leaf.

"ARC" said Aryeh "We did it, we won the game just like you wanted.  You happy now?"

ARC smiled and nodded "I'll take you back out to the real world."

"Thank you" said Aryeh "I guess I did have fun."

"I know you did" said ARC "I knew you would have fun the whole time."

A white light engulfed everyone.

+++

Two pods openned up.  Aryeh came out of one of them.

"Real world air!" Aryeh said happily "I'm free!"

Leaf stepped out of the other one.

"It seems we are big" laughed Leaf "Aryeh, I guess I'm meeting you in the real world now.  Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too" Aryeh laughed too and they hugged.

Suddenly a slow clapping could be heard.

"Well well well..." said the voice of a man "I hate to interrupt but I've got to tell you two something important."

"Who are you?" asked Leaf.

"You can call me Agent 2, the director of the Virtual Agents.  We've been tracking the existence of Virtual Universes for a long time now.  It appears you two have some expertise in that field now.  I'd like to extend to you an invitation to our initiative."

THE END
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97]
  Print  

Jump to: