Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 08:20:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Television Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Television Thread  (Read 896 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:54:36 am »

Here is a thread to discuss and talk various TV shows you watch and stuff.  Maybe other members may watch them too Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 01:39:51 pm »

I would but I watch French dubbed and it's not as far as the originals so I'll have to steer clear from here. XD
So yeah, I watch those:
Supernatural
Stargate Universe
Doctor Who
Torchwood
House M.D.
I think that's all.
That last episode of Doctor Who was that one where the Doctor and Amy meet Van Gogh. Cheesy
I'm still waiting for new episodes of all the other shows though.
But I guess there aren't any from Torchwood after that 4 episode season?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 02:37:30 pm »

I would but I watch French dubbed and it's not as far as the originals so I'll have to steer clear from here. XD
So yeah, I watch those:
Supernatural
Stargate Universe
Doctor Who
Torchwood
House M.D.
I think that's all.
That last episode of Doctor Who was that one where the Doctor and Amy meet Van Gogh. Cheesy
I'm still waiting for new episodes of all the other shows though.
But I guess there aren't any from Torchwood after that 4 episode season?
Torchwood season 4 is starting next week Tongue (btw season 3 was 5 eps not 4 xP )
anyway I watch everything on your list except for House.
well SGU is over now.. :/
it seems you are fairly behind with the doctor who episodes Tongue the van goph one was in the middle of season 5, now we are the middle of season 6 xP
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 04:52:35 pm »

Torchwood season 4 is starting next week Tongue (btw season 3 was 5 eps not 4 xP )
it seems you are fairly behind with the doctor who episodes Tongue the van goph one was in the middle of season 5, now we are the middle of season 6 xP

And I think I only saw 1 season of SG:U too.
Since that channel here gets its own dubs. You should see France, they just started SG:U in February.
Because France won't buy our dubs since they think we suck at talking but our dubs are so much better than theirs. XD
Anyway, it's the same with Torchwood and Doctor Who.

As for Supernatural, I think there's only one season left. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 05:09:31 pm »

House is great. I haven't seen every ep though, just those I catch on tv.

I'll most likely write a list later on.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 07:09:20 am »

And I think I only saw 1 season of SG:U too.
Well there is a second season but that's the last one.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 08:02:01 am »

Well there is a second season but that's the last one.

Did they drop it I wonder?
I know there ain't so many who really like this one.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:37 am »

everything Stargate has been "shelved indefinitely" including SGU and the new movies that were supposed to be made
Report Spam   Logged

Triple Threat
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 04:32:13 pm »

nikita is awesoeme, nuff said Wink
ive been watching them all on the internet for the past 3 days
Report Spam   Logged

[Shell.dll]
Wolpertinger
Mystic Lawn Gnomes
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 08:13:24 pm »

Top favorites:

The Universe
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman
CSI (Any of them really)
NCIS
Finding Bigfoot (Pretty interesting I think)
And really anything else on the History and Science channel.
Report Spam   Logged

It is forbidden, asking why is irrelevant.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 04:04:51 pm »

I just saw the first episode of season 4 of Torchwood, tis pretty good Smiley
Jack is awesome Tongue  When the new girl character (who is cool btw Tongue ) was running from him, I was like "waiii? he is Captain Jack who is everyone's GBF Tongue (gay best friend Grin )
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 04:45:06 pm »

I haven't been watching much TV but what I have been watching in no real order is:
Stargate: Atlantis
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
The Colbert Report
The Conan Show
Undergrads (an old show that is they are playing reruns of and I have like the show since I was 6 even though I didn't get any of the jokes)
The Dating Guy
American Dad
Futurama

That's all I can think off at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 04:13:10 pm »

has anyone else been watching this new season of Torchwood? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 05:49:34 pm »

has anyone else been watching this new season of Torchwood? Smiley

Not yet! Spoilers in black glow please! Or no spoilers at all!
The season 6 of Supernatural is coming here at the end of the month and the 2nd season of SG:U.
So yeah... XD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 04:46:30 am »

Not yet! Spoilers in black glow please! Or no spoilers at all!
The season 6 of Supernatural is coming here at the end of the month and the 2nd season of SG:U.
So yeah... XD
dude you is behind Tongue
do you want to at least know what the season is about Tongue it wont be a spoiler since it happens in like the beginning of the first episode Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: