Ludicom
April 16, 2024, 03:53:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Retro Advance General Discussion Topic

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Retro Advance General Discussion Topic  (Read 457 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2011, 04:42:51 pm »

Gardevoir, nuff said, brotatoes.
There is so much Rule 34 of this one that I'm always scared to Google pics of it. xD

Anyways, figured I'd make a post here. Cheesy

So, Gen III is a lot like a lost generation. A lot of people just didn't play it, or disliked it so much that they never gave it a chance. I was one of the people who hated RS when they came out. I played them, yeah. But the whole of Gen III passed me by until recent years, when I've taken up buying used games to relive what I played when I was younger. And you know what? All things considered, they aren't terrible. Granted I still prefer FR/LG to RSE, but I can play them now and actually enjoy it. Heck, the GBA has grown on me too (not the original, oh god no, I mean the SP). They're the perfect combo of retro and modern, so to speak- not so old that the graphics make your eyes sting, but not so new that you're truly impressed. xD

Also, am I the only person who actually likes the way GBA carts are? They're bigger and harder to store, yeah, but there's something about how all of the old games (as in before the DS games) had colored carts that just screams nostalgia to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: