Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 02:57:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Rp Idea: Battle Scene- Discussion/ Sign Up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rp Idea: Battle Scene- Discussion/ Sign Up  (Read 214 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 08, 2011, 05:23:54 pm »

This is something me and one of my friends(IRL) came up with, the purpose is simply to have fun with several characters in a huge fight.
-The requirements:
--There is a minimum of two characters for each person in a large battle scene, small battle scenes may have only one.
---There is a maximum of five characters for each person in large battle scenes, huge battle scenes have a maximum of ten per person.
--The minimum of people that can participate in any scene is two, there is no maximum.
--All characters that participate in any scene must be completely made up, for example; Ichigo, Goku, Naruto, etc. are not allowed as they were created by someone else.

-Rules:
--Anyone who enters must sign in with all of the characters present.
---Characters that will entered later can be titled as "? ? ?"
---When characters are signed in, use this format:
(Name: name
Age(Optional): age
Bio(Optional): bio
Alignment(Good, Evil, Neutral)
Powers: powers)
--Any form of controlling another persons' character must be completely necessary and you must have the permission.
--Powers on any character cannot make said character invincible or god-like, Powers that come close must be explained, for example;
(Name: Alden
Powers: He has the ability to control shifts in time, meaning he can slow, stop, speed up or even rewind anything on the planet. His power also lets him slow the effects of time on his own life, meaning that he's lived for well over 1000 years. He can also change his appearance to what he looked like any time during his life, for example, he can change himself to appear as a child, a teenager, an adult, or even an old man, during all of which he retains his massive amount of physical strength.)
--As you can see, Alden is not immortal, he only has the appearance of being immortal, his powers only let him live via age, he can still be killed.

*Keep in mind, there is no absolute plot, the story is created through the flow of events made by the people who wish it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters(Red)
1. Name: Touya Igurume
Alignment: Good
Powers: Commands an evil-blade capable of stealing energy from his opponents.

2. Name: Lilac Skylace
Alignment: Good
Powers: Fights using shields and other defensive tactics, can also summon and command zombies, skeletons, etc.

3. Name: Alden
Age: Unknown, due to his ability to lengthen his lifetime.
Powers: [Read the example]
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:03:19 pm by Red » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 12:02:06 pm »

I love it
Charecters(Sephiroth

Name Vex
Allignment: Bad
Power: Commands the dark powers of the heartless and uses the keyblade to destroy Worlds. Also can open any door. Also can unleash a person's true power and true form by releasing their hearts.
Bio: A boy who uses his keyblade to command heartless. He defeats the light while destroying those that get in his way.

Name Xev
Age 18
Allignment: good
Power: Uses the Keyblade to serve the light.
Bio: The twin brother of Vex. He uses the Keyblade for good and also to defeat the evil in Vex and bring him to the light.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »

Awesome. Now I'll just wait a little longer if anyone else would like to join, after that I'll start the first post of the actual RP.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 05:21:47 pm »

yo Richie is this just one big fight, or is there dialouge. Also do our charecters meet
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 05:51:11 pm »

yo Richie is this just one big fight, or is there dialouge. Also do our charecters meet
Yes. All of our characters will meet, they will start by introducing each other, chatting, etc. Then they will fight. There will also be dialog between them during the fight as if it were actually a story.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 10:08:17 pm »

I love it
Charecters(Sephiroth

Name Vex
Allignment: Bad
Power: Commands the dark powers of the heartless and uses the keyblade to destroy Worlds. Also can open any door. Also can unleash a person's true power and true form by releasing their hearts. Uses dark magic
Bio: A boy who uses his keyblade to command heartless. He defeats the light while destroying those that get in his way.

Name Xev
Age 18
Allignment: good
Power: Uses the Keyblade to serve the light. Uses types of magic
Bio: The twin brother of Vex. He uses the Keyblade for good and also to defeat the evil in Vex and bring him to the light.

they both use magic
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 12:05:11 am »

Good to know, Lilac is also a magic-user.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 07:45:22 pm »

i have to stop this part. Our charecters will meet again. ALso, if you don't mind, i wanna leave a keyblade for Touya
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 03:13:48 am »

i have to stop this part. Our charecters will meet again. ALso, if you don't mind, i wanna leave a keyblade for Touya
He doesn't need it and he can't actually use it, his sword is bound to him like a curse.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 05:50:32 am »

He doesn't need it and he can't actually use it, his sword is bound to him like a curse.

okay. btw that's exactly what a keyblade is
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 03:40:16 pm »

okay. btw that's exactly what a keyblade is
I know, but his sword eats energy, even Touya's to stay alive, his sword is more a parasite than something that completely benefits the user, like the Keyblade.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: