Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:25:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Battle Scene RP: Richie vs. Ian. (Currently open for more characters too.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle Scene RP: Richie vs. Ian. (Currently open for more characters too.)  (Read 443 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:36:26 pm »

Okay, here, Cadet Ian and I will have our Battle scene.
Richie | Ian
Touya Igurume | Vex
Lilac Skylace | Xev

Rules:
1. No irrational moves; For example: *___ killed ___ automatically.*
2. All posts cannot have any traces of the * sign.
3. Killing/Maiming opponents is not allowed, as characters may be used in the future for later battles.
4. Out of character posts (()) are allowed but must be kept at a minimum, and must be followed by an In character post.
5. You may, only in some cases where it is extremely necessary and if you have the persons permission, control the other persons' character for one post and only extremely slightly like blocking attacks.

Reminders*
+Anyone can enter the battle, just Pm me or post and sign up in the Discussion Topic, then enter and introduce your characters in a reasonable fashion.
+Characters can be Pokemon Trainers, but they aren't recommended...

Starting Post....
Setting: Earthshaken wasteland.

"Wow, this place is beaten up..." Touya said as he looked at his comrade, Lilac, "Why're we here again?"

Lilac pointed in the direction to there left and saw a pair of boys in the distance. She sat onto the ground and continued to drink from her glass of tea, patiently awaited the duo.

"Oh, cool, this might be fun." Touya said.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:39:26 pm by Lieutenant Red » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:43:24 pm »

"Those our enemies?" Vex said to his brother. "Aparently so." Xev said. Vex ran to his enemy to fight. "This is where you die! No Mercy!" While Xev ran over to his opponent and wished him luck.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 09:52:27 pm »

Lilac shielded the attack by emitted a glowing shield of energy around her and Touya.
"Now now, don't be so hasty, you're getting ahead of yourself, but if you really wish to fight then I guess it can't be helped." Touya said with a smile, he then threw a heavy punch into the boy's gut, while he was still standing Touya then delivered a fast kick into his head launching him against the ground. "Don't be so readable! Anyway, I'm Touya Igurume, and this is Lilac Skylace, nice to meet you..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »

"Hm, keep your comments to yourself." Vex said. He summoned his keyblade Oblivion. "That's Vex," Xev said. "I'm Zev. Vex don't rush in. You know better then that."
"You Touya. You will see why i am feared." He launched a dark fire ball straight at Touya.

"I guess i fight Lilac then." Xev summoned Oathkeeper. "Lets start".
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 12:11:40 am »

Touya reached his hand out in front of him and summoned an evil-looking blade from out of the ground and swung at the incoming blast, the blast disappeared, "Something you should know, my sword eats energy, magic, etc. etc." Touya explained as he pointed his blade at Vex.

Lilac stared at and examined her opponent, studying his inner abilities, she wasn't inclined to move yet.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 08:15:31 am »

"ha. What do you think a keyblade does. Your blade is nothing compared to Oblivion. Maybe two will strike fear." He summoned a second keyblade and dual-weilded them. "No magic just blade on blade" Vex said as he rushed Touya.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 06:18:13 pm »

"Hmm, I'm intrigued by your weapons." Touya said, "You are a bit too confident though, declaring that one's sword is obsolete without testing it."
Touya swung his sword at the key blade known as Oblivion, striking it into the ground, "Now! Darkest Chain!" Touya yelled as a black chain of energy snatched his other sword and locked it to the ground. Touya then threw a punch into Vex's cheek, "You have to be ready for any situation."

Lilac then stood up and whispered, "I have completed examining my opponent." then she turned towards Xev and said, "I know all of your powers now. Now, come at me."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 06:28:45 pm »

"Ha! That can't stop a Keyblade!" he said as he summoned them again. "I need to recover. Have fun dealing with the shadows." Vex said as he disappeared in a shadow. Then Four shadow's came out and surrounded lilac and Touya

"Hm. Knowing one's skill doesn't mean you know when they will use them." With that said he disappeared only to reappear atop a cliff.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 06:46:26 pm »

"These things..." Touya said as he looked at Lilac, "Okay, sigh, are these things supposed to be a challenge." Touya then told Lilac to jump temporarily as he swung his blade and absorbed the shadows in one fell swoop.

"Vex... I admire that blade but it seems to have some downsides." Touya yelled.

Lilac closed her eyes and tried to find her opponent's energy signiture.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 06:55:30 pm »

Shadows surrounded Touya and out of them came Keyblades, all aimed at his heart. As for Xev, He popped up right in front of her. And at the sides of her. And behind her." Don't bother trying to find the real me." They all said. "We all have the same energy signature. Isn't that how you were trying to find me?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 07:07:22 pm »

Shadows surrounded Touya and out of them came Keyblades, all aimed at his heart. As for Xev, He popped up right in front of her. And at the sides of her. And behind her." Don't bother trying to find the real me." They all said. "We all have the same energy signature. Isn't that how you were trying to find me?"
((Ian if you haven't already noticed, the shadows have all been killed, I know what they are and they can't use keyblades either, and also, Lilac was searching in complete silence, knowing that she was searching was impossible unless your character can read minds and that wasn't mentioned. I'll try to make this work.))

"More of them." Touya said, annoyed, "Come on then, I'll just take them out just like the others!" Touya said as he slashed at the shadows, "Come on Vex, where are you?"

Lilac became a bit disoriented when she saw the copies, she closed her eyes and swung her arms upwards creating a huge shield to push the copies away, hitting all of them, including Touya and the remaining shadows.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 07:18:27 pm »

(Richie, they weren't the creatures. They were shadow portals. Look them up on google. I'll pm you a picture. Btw sorry he doesn't read minds.  He can feel when his target is doing something. I forgot to put that on there.)

Vex and Xev had been hit by the blast as well. Xev appeared behind Lilac ready to strike. Xev appeared next to Lilac and smiled. He kneeled at her feet. "You are a worthy opponent. I surrender." Vex looked at his brother and stared at him.  He looked at Touya. "I'll be back." He said as he disappeared.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:41:25 pm by Corporal Sephiroth » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 04:32:03 pm »

Lilac knelt low to Xev's ear and whispered, "Congratulations, now you can be one of my pets."

"I'll be waiting" Touya replied to his rival.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 04:44:15 pm »

Xev was struck by a keyblade. Vex's keyblade. Vex ran over to Xev's unconcious body and carried it into the shadows where they escaped. He sent a couple of heartless to cover his escape and they too disappeared. "Sorry Lilac. While i would gladly see my brother as a puppet he is of use to me. And Touya... you won't have to wait for long." As he disappeared, Soldiers, the next type came out and attacked Lilac
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: