Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:00:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What are you currently playing?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 6779 times)
Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 09:53:40 pm »

All I've been playing lately is TF2, and SC2 PC of coarse. Looking to build my own, just need to convince my parents to pay for it since I have no job.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 01:54:43 pm »

Playing COD Black Ops at the minute to get some practice before MW3 comes out. I'm only 3rd Prestige though :/
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 11:25:10 pm »

Playing COD Black Ops at the minute to get some practice before MW3 comes out. I'm only 3rd Prestige though :/

I already know I'm gonna kick ass on that game cause I rock at COD. No joke. I'm that guy that runs around on Invasion spawn launching with a noob tube on Xbox.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 11:33:30 pm »

I am also playing Portal 2, Prototype, Left for Dead 2, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, Pokemon black because one of my friends wants to battle
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 11:34:39 pm »

Lately I haven't had much free time, so that means not much gaming.

Most of what I've played lately is Pokémon (assorted GBA ones xD). I guess it works since they're games you can pick up and put down easily enough. I also have LoZ: Minish Cap waiting to be played. xD GBA games are just easier for me to play on the go... Plus it's less of a loss if they get stolen xD Haven't been playing much DS games lately.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 11:39:37 pm »

Behold, the team that beat Clair in the Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal at the levels they did so.

Datha is a Sneasle
Xaio is a Quilava
Bartz is (obviously) a Suodowoodo (Can't spell for the life of me)
Moly is a Crowbat
Moose is a Taurose
And Yoshi is a Quagsire.

Richie considers having my starter NFE yet as sad, but I'm still Grinning ear to ear.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:44:29 pm by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 11:43:24 pm »

Who the f*** is Rishie!?!?!?!?!?! Dx
xD

Anywayz~

Been playin' Dissidia Duodecim | Final Fantasy
Tales of legendia.
Pokemon Black...
NOTHING!!! Because I can't find my f**kin' Monster Hunter!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 11:44:54 pm »

Who the f*** is Rishie!?!?!?!?!?! Dx
xD

Anywayz~

Been playin' Dissidia Duodecim | Final Fantasy
Tales of legendia.
Pokemon Black...
NOTHING!!! Because I can't find my f**kin' Monster Hunter!!!!
Typos my dear Watson.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2011, 02:59:08 pm »

Can anyone recommend me some good GBA games? Looking to expand my collection a little and was wondering if any of you knew of some good games for people who don't have a couple hours to devote to playing each time they turn the console on. Thanks in advance for any help! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 04:02:52 pm »

Can anyone recommend me some good GBA games? Looking to expand my collection a little and was wondering if any of you knew of some good games for people who don't have a couple hours to devote to playing each time they turn the console on. Thanks in advance for any help! Smiley
Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak may quite possibly be the most awesome non pokemon GBA game in all of history. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 07:02:40 pm »

Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak may quite possibly be the most awesome non pokemon GBA game in all of history. Tongue
You serious bro? o-o

Anyways, picked up a few random titles today.

Pokemon Emerald (I can't resist! I've been wanting another for awhile xD), Reign of Fire (no clue but it was $1, what do I have to lose?), Digimon Battle Spirit 2 (looks like a semi-decent fighter, at least for when I wanna kill a few minutes), Boktai (actually really excited about trying this one once the sun comes out- looks like it'll be a blast).
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »

You aren't possibly familiar with RxkQueen are you? Not too long ago, she game that game a lot of publicity.

You serious bro? o-o

Anyways, picked up a few random titles today.

Pokemon Emerald (I can't resist! I've been wanting another for awhile xD), Reign of Fire (no clue but it was $1, what do I have to lose?), Digimon Battle Spirit 2 (looks like a semi-decent fighter, at least for when I wanna kill a few minutes), Boktai (actually really excited about trying this one once the sun comes out- looks like it'll be a blast).

Boktai 1 or 2? Both are good but the first is a bit too metal gear for my personal tastes.

Me personally? I've been at the Viet Pokemon Crystal, but you knew that, right Moose have a pillary.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:07:44 pm by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 07:11:03 pm »

You aren't possibly familiar with RxkQueen are you? Not too long ago, she game that game a lot of publicity.

Boktai 1 or 2? Both are good but the first is a bit too metal gear for my personal tastes.

Me personally? I've been at the Viet Pokemon Crystal, but you knew that, right Moose have a pillary.
I think it's the first- it has "The Sun Is In Your Hand" under the title. Still, it looks really good.

And why are you playing Crystal in Vietnamese...? xD
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 07:15:21 pm »

I think it's the first- it has "The Sun Is In Your Hand" under the title. Still, it looks really good.

And why are you playing Crystal in Vietnamese...? xD

Yep, that's the first one. The Second called Boktai 2: Solar Boy D'jango and the third (which we Americans never got) is called Boktai 3: Sabata's Counterattack.

And the reason I'm playing Crystal in Vietnamese is because it's not in Vietnamese, it's a poorly translated rom that's funny as hell. Bedrill is called Fork, Vennonat is called 'Corn' and every time you find and item, it says, and I quote, "(Yourname)! (Item) Bag fuck" Not even kidding, it actually says that.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 07:16:46 pm »

Yep, that's the first one. The Second called Boktai 2: Solar Boy D'jango and the third (which we Americans never got) is called Boktai 3: Sabata's Counterattack.

And the reason I'm playing Crystal in Vietnamese is because it's not in Vietnamese, it's a poorly translated rom that's funny as hell. Bedrill is called Fork, Vennonat is called 'Corn' and every time you find and item, it says, and I quote, "(Yourname)! (Item) Bag fuck" Not even kidding, it actually says that.
Oh, okay. I'll have to check that out.

And wat. Just.... Wow. Um, that's... Different.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: