Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 12:05:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What are you currently playing?

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 6820 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2013, 10:53:59 pm »

I remember the music being annoying too. XD
But the tone is really good.
Atlus always get the tone right~
"All my Body's Strength you make me buuuurn. *Japanese* Open my. Ray of Light. But it don't lead to nowhere. All my body's Strength you make me buuuurn *Japanese*" Great at first, but by the 50th time you hear it, it get's old. That's one advantage the PS1 version has if memory serves. Also Mark is Black in that one.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2013, 11:19:28 am »

From what I understand:

Persona (PSP) - Ironed out a shizer tone of bugs from the original, made the interface a little easier and I think made battles a tad less crap (although they still suck).
Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP) - Fixed bugs, improved controls, changed combat to be more like Eternal Punishment, two soundtracks to choose from.
Persona 3: Portable (PSP) - Changed walking around the overworld to a menu system, can control every party member separately in battle, play as female character with different social links, doesn't include "The Answer" from FES
Persona 3: FES - Exactly the opposite of the

Dunno about Golden, nor can I be bothered to look it up Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »

From what I understand:

Persona (PSP) - Ironed out a shizer tone of bugs from the original, made the interface a little easier and I think made battles a tad less crap (although they still suck).
Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP) - Fixed bugs, improved controls, changed combat to be more like Eternal Punishment, two soundtracks to choose from.
Persona 3: Portable (PSP) - Changed walking around the overworld to a menu system, can control every party member separately in battle, play as female character with different social links, doesn't include "The Answer" from FES
Persona 3: FES - Exactly the opposite of the

Dunno about Golden, nor can I be bothered to look it up Tongue
Golden add in two social links, and a new ending based on one of the Social Links. You can also get a few new personas, including Magatsu Izanagi. The Voice acting of Chie and Teddy is also changed, with Chie, in my opinion, sounding like a ditz. Other than that, it's the same game, but on the PSV.
Report Spam   Logged

Sato
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2013, 04:02:50 pm »

Fallout 1. Actually loving the slow gameplay for some reason Tongue Although I do have always sprint on Tongue

Using the FIXT mods helps too, looks great in 1080P!
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2013, 05:38:28 pm »

Fallout 1. Actually loving the slow gameplay for some reason Tongue Although I do have always sprint on Tongue

Using the FIXT mods helps too, looks great in 1080P!
I can't figure that game out at all. Gameplay, controls, and how to actually make any progress beyond shady sands.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2013, 04:40:24 am »

Playing Mass Effect 2, and really enjoying the ridiculous amount of references to events in the first game.  I'm having a hard time remembering half of the people I run into xD

Also, the break-up between FemShep and Kaiden was more emotional than I was prepared for ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Sato
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2013, 10:02:42 am »

I can't figure that game out at all. Gameplay, controls, and how to actually make any progress beyond shady sands.

Controls I've got worked out now, same with gameplay. I'm still from a newer generation than this game, so I forgot the first rule of classic RPG's: ALWAYS TALK TO EVERYONE WHEN YOU ENTER A NEW AREA. You get XP for a bunch of random mini quests just by talking to people, really helps you with levelling.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2013, 04:10:15 am »

Just finished Mass Effect 2 on my Trilogy/FemShep character.  Garrus is quite an awkward love interest, in many ways xD

Also, the scene before the suicide mission...  For most love interests, it has a rather nsfw scene with Shepard and that character.  As for Garrus, it's him being incredibly awkward about it, complaining about life being unfair, they lean their foreheads together, then fade to black.  I've formed the theory that he and Fem Shepard really didn't do anything that night, and it was just him crying himself to sleep xP

But enough about cross-species love interests, I'm actually having a lot of fun with this playthrough, and I was happy to get the 'nobody dies' ending in ME2 without even trying, not even the crew died!  Cheesy

I think I'm actually going to get Mass Effect 3 now, despite the horrible ending that's going to hurt even more now considering that I've grown attached to my Shepard and her crew ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2013, 05:50:46 am »

Just finished Mass Effect 2 on my Trilogy/FemShep character.  Garrus is quite an awkward love interest, in many ways xD

Also, the scene before the suicide mission...  For most love interests, it has a rather nsfw scene with Shepard and that character.  As for Garrus, it's him being incredibly awkward about it, complaining about life being unfair, they lean their foreheads together, then fade to black.  I've formed the theory that he and Fem Shepard really didn't do anything that night, and it was just him crying himself to sleep xP

But enough about cross-species love interests, I'm actually having a lot of fun with this playthrough, and I was happy to get the 'nobody dies' ending in ME2 without even trying, not even the crew died!  Cheesy

I think I'm actually going to get Mass Effect 3 now, despite the horrible ending that's going to hurt even more now considering that I've grown attached to my Shepard and her crew ;-;

ME3 ending didn't hurt me much tbh.
With the pack I have there's a 3rd choice: synthesis. It's cool~
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2013, 09:27:58 am »

I think I might like to play Mass Effect someday. I've been against it for a while, however, because the first experience I had with it was a negative one. I was watching my cousin play it while her friend was introducing it to her, and I was waiting to play Skyrim after her. I eventually fell asleep after a long time and she was still playing DX I'm pretty sure I know a lot of the story except for a big gap from when I fell asleep XD
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2013, 03:03:08 pm »

ME3 ending didn't hurt me much tbh.
With the pack I have there's a 3rd choice: synthesis. It's cool~
That option actually wasn't added by anything, it was in the base game.  Also, all of the endings (including synthesis) are the EXACT SAME THING, except they have different colored explosions in the last cutscene >_>
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Slowpoke
vaporwave shitlord
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2013, 03:07:41 pm »

i played animal crossing yesterday for the first time in 2 months and i love it again @_@ bought the whole gorgeous series over yesterday and today.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2013, 09:20:11 pm »

i played animal crossing yesterday for the first time in 2 months and i love it again @_@ bought the whole gorgeous series over yesterday and today.
I swear, the one thing that would make that game any better is a more stable way to earn bells.  It may just be me, but I hate how you have to go bug-catching in the tropics for hours on end just to progress ;-;

Also, I think my town might be bugged, because one of my neighbors started impersonating another.  She's wearing her clothes and saying her catch-phrase xD

On another note, I bought Mass Effect 3 and the Citadel DLC (Which I heard got good reviews and is perfect for a trilogy playthrough like mine), and spent the remaining "Bioware Points" (EA and their evil money stealing ways >_>) on weapon packs.  Since if, ME3 is anything like the last game, the weapons lack variety, and the DLC seems to add a good amount of weapons (Like 6 in each $1 pack).

Although, I could have just been fooled by EA again, and threw a bunch of money down the drain like an idiot xD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 09:23:22 pm by Korbis » Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2013, 09:57:05 pm »

I swear, the one thing that would make that game any better is a more stable way to earn bells.  It may just be me, but I hate how you have to go bug-catching in the tropics for hours on end just to progress ;-;

Also, I think my town might be bugged, because one of my neighbors started impersonating another.  She's wearing her clothes and saying her catch-phrase xD

On another note, I bought Mass Effect 3 and the Citadel DLC (Which I heard got good reviews and is perfect for a trilogy playthrough like mine), and spent the remaining "Bioware Points" (EA and their evil money stealing ways >_>) on weapon packs.  Since if, ME3 is anything like the last game, the weapons lack variety, and the DLC seems to add a good amount of weapons (Like 6 in each $1 pack).

Although, I could have just been fooled by EA again, and threw a bunch of money down the drain like an idiot xD
Digging is more consistent. As is fruit growing and the Turnip Stock market. And the townsfolk'll do that. It means that they got to be good friends. I once gave a teddybear a new catchphrase, and it spread to the whole town.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: December 21, 2013, 01:17:01 am »

That option actually wasn't added by anything, it was in the base game.  Also, all of the endings (including synthesis) are the EXACT SAME THING, except they have different colored explosions in the last cutscene >_>

My bro said it wasn't there when he first played it on PC...?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
  Print  

Jump to: