Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:45:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Nuzlocke Roleplay

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A Nuzlocke Roleplay  (Read 876 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2011, 02:18:30 pm »

The waves lapped against the sides of the cruise ship as it arrived in the Harbor at Slateport. Passengers of all types got off of the boat, and many headed for the train leading to Littleroot Town for their starter Pokemon. The train ride was uneventful, and they soon arrived in Littleroot.

Kloud hopped out of the train, stretching and yawning. "Euuuuurgh... Good to be back on dry land. I've been wanting to travel somewhere outside Kanto, so this'll work perfectly! Hoenn is like a tropical paradise... Now to just get a starter Pokemon so I can begin my journey here."

She headed towards the Lab. Professor Birch could be seen hurrying about, tending to the young Trainers and handing out the Pokemon. Kloud got in line, waiting patiently. Soon enough, it was her turn.

"Aren't you a little old to need a starter...?" Birch asked.

"Came here from Kanto- I've already traveled all over. Just starting out over here, though. There were a few people about my age on the boat from Kanto, too. I'm sure you'll see some of them for starters as well." Kloud replied.

"Oh, is that so? No wonder so many people are here today!" Birch laughed. Kloud didn't look amused. "Anyways, which starter would you like?"

"Right. Mudkip, please!" "Sure thing! Treat the little guy with love and care!"

Kloud obtained a Mudkip!

Name: Newton
Nature: Hardy

"Would you mind getting my ID updated for this region, too?" asked Kloud. "Sure thing! Your new ID is 48887." "Thank you!"

And with that short exchange, Kloud left the Lab, so that the line could move. She let Newton out of his ball and looked at him. "You're such a cuuuuute little fattie~" Kloud said as she hugged him. Newton sighed. "Maybe we can get some traveling companions, eh? I went through Kanto all by my lonesome. Some company would be nice." She scanned the crowd for potential travelers, wondering if she'd find anyone.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:31:40 pm »

"Yeesh, that was a long ride." Ian said. He saw the lab in Littleroot. "Finally!" Ian said He got in line for his starter. While waiting he saw a girl who looked familiar get a mudkip. "You look a little old too." Birch said "Must be from Kanto right?"

"How did you know?" Ian said

"A lot of trainers have come from their." Birch said. "Any way, which pokemon would you like?"

"Can i have torchic please?" Ian asked

"Sure. Here you go. Treat him right!"

Ian obtained a Torchic.

Name:Phoenix
Nature: Adament

While he was walking he sent out Phoenix "I guess you're cute. C'mon!" Ian said "Nothing can stop us!" Right then he ran into the girl who got the mudkip.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 02:50:05 pm »

Frank walked into the lab as he saw two trainers obtaining their Pokemon. "Hello, Professor Birch. My name is Frank. I came here from a far off region to see different Pokemon." He smiled.

"Ah, hello there." Birch said smiling. "So which region did you can from?"

"... I came from a region called Unova. Pokemon there are very different looking compared to the ones I've seen here." Frank stated. "I guess I'm in need of adjusting a bit to how other regions work."

"Unova? I never seen Pokemon from that region. Do you have a Pokedex from there?"  Birch asked happily to see new Pokemon.

"I think I packed it... Let me check my bag real quick." Frank said as he took his bag off and checked.

"Oh, by the way, did you come for a new Pokemon?" Birch asked.

"Oh, right!" Frank said. "Well, what do you got?"

Birch shows him the table with three Poke Balls on it.

"Hmm... Torchic. Treecko. Mudkip." Frank thought to himself. " I went with a Water starter in my region, so, I'll try... Torchic! Fire is tough from what I seen."

Name: Shamo
Nature: Bashful
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:04:36 pm by Dark Angel Frank » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 02:55:13 pm »

As Kloud was staring off into the crowd, she was bumped into by a guy with a Torchic. "Wah! Oh, um, hello..." Kloud laughed nervously. "Sorry about that, I must have been daydreaming. My name's Kloud, two times the Kanto Champion!" She offered her hand to shake. She saw more people leaving the lab, too, though, so she kept her eyes on the door for anyone interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 02:57:16 pm »

"Hello Kloud. My name is Ian. I am from Kanto however I only beat the Johto league three times."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 03:13:04 pm »

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Ian." Kloud nodded and picked Newton up. He climbed onto her shoulder, then looked to Ian. "So, I'm looking for a traveling companion... Would you be interested?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 03:15:46 pm »

"Sure. I could use a companion." Ian replied. "Should we start leaving or are you waiting for someone?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 03:42:21 pm »

"Thanks Prof. Birch!" Richie said as he left the Lab.

"Woow, A Treecko!" Richie said as he lifted the Pokemon into the air, "I'll name you, Satch!"

"Okay, what's my new ID?"

Name: Satch
ID: 41029
Nature: Relaxed

"Oh, there are more people over there!" Richie said as he rushed towards the crowd, "Hello everyone, I'm Richie, nice to meet you!" Richie said with a bow.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 03:45:33 pm »

"Hey Richie.I'm Ian."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 03:47:27 pm »

"Wow, there sure are a lot of people here today!" commented Kloud. "I'm Kloud, it's nice to meet you. Are you headed out on a journey as well, Richie? I'm trying to make a traveling group for company, so the more the merrier if you're interested!"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 03:50:15 pm »

"Hey Richie.I'm Ian."
"Hello Ian." Richie said with a smile.
"Wow, there sure are a lot of people here today!" commented Kloud. "I'm Kloud, it's nice to meet you. Are you headed out on a journey as well, Richie? I'm trying to make a traveling group for company, so the more the merrier if you're interested!"
Of course I'd be interested, this is awesome!" Richie exclaimed.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 04:41:54 pm »

After Frank received his Pokemon, he gave Birch his Unova Pokedex. "Here you go. You can hold on to it till I finish my journey!" Frank said smiling.

"Wow! These a-are incredible!" Birch said as he fiddled around with the weird Dex. "Oh, by the way, you wouldn't mind paying my assistant May a visit on route 113 please?"

"Huh? Sure. No problem." frank smiled as he and his Torchic, Shamo left the Lab.

---

Upon entering route 101, Frank encountered a couple of wild Pokemon ((two Wurmples and I think either three or four Poochyenas, since after this route, it was L.7)), Frank's Shamo has grown stronger and fast.

"Looks like I made a great choice  choosing you!" Frank said as Shamo chirped happily. Frank picked up Shamo and headed into Oldale Town.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 04:54:21 pm »

"Oh! Whoa, a Poochyena! You couldn't find these where I'm from." Richie said as he watched the Poochyena, "Okay, Satch, use Pound!" The Poochyena was at about 20 percent of it's max HP, "Okay, your mine!" Richie yelled as he threw a Pokeball at the Pokemon.

turn...turn...turn, click!

"Yes, I caught a Poochyena! I'll name you Top Dog!" Richie said to his new partner.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 05:04:51 pm »

"Hmm. a zigzagoon. Pheonix use scratch." The zigzagoon was at 10%. "Go pokeball." Ian now had a zigzagoon.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 05:15:45 pm »

"Hmm. a zigzagoon. Pheonix use scratch." The zigzagoon was at 10%. "Go pokeball." Ian now had a zigzagoon.
"You're not gonna name it Ian?" Richie asked, "Anyway, I'm from Sinnoh, I just moved here with my brother about a week ago. The Battle Frontier there is fun but I wanted to try it out in Hoenn, where it all started."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: