Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 02:37:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How active is THIS compared to PPN? :O

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: How active is THIS compared to PPN? :O  (Read 1996 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 02:18:41 am »

um richie... how did u get to this forum? xD this is an unknown forum in the middle of nowhere made to preserve the leftover ppn members that didnt die.. id doubt someone would actually find it when searching for a new forum.. :X
I was a member on PPN.

I went by Bomb513, and Ziek.

You shouldn't recognize my username there now, because it's Isolation whatever.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 02:25:39 am »

If you don't mind, Scarlet, I added you to my "Buddy List".

I don't really get the point though, if you add people to your Buddy List, what does it do? Shouldn't there be a list visible to the public?
Anyways, don't take too much heed into my words, because I tend to start ranting on about stuff that won't help anybody(won't hurt either), and could turn weird.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 03:04:32 am »

I was a member on PPN.

I went by Bomb513, and Ziek.

You shouldn't recognize my username there now, because it's Isolation whatever.  Tongue
I dont recall anyone going by that name but okay O.o

and lol, i dont care about the buddy list thing xD
Report Spam   Logged
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 03:09:00 am »

I dont recall anyone going by that name but okay O.o

and lol, i dont care about the buddy list thing xD
Yeah, I wasn't really very popular on PPN either, I usually just played games with Jcb or occasionally chatted with people, oh, and occasionally went on the anime thread, but that's it.

I just don't see the point.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 03:44:09 am »

Yeah, I wasn't really very popular on PPN either, I usually just played games with Jcb or occasionally chatted with people, oh, and occasionally went on the anime thread, but that's it.

I just don't see the point.
.-. now we have nothing to talk about on this thread
Report Spam   Logged
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2011, 03:51:32 am »

.-. now we have nothing to talk about on this thread
True enough, I just used the opportunity to get to know you.

This thread will most likely die by tomorrow, as everyone already knows that you're here, unless someone thinks of something to talk normally about. Not including the random nonsense that has befallen us.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 03:57:38 am »

um richie... how did u get to this forum? xD this is an unknown forum in the middle of nowhere made to preserve the leftover ppn members that didnt die.. id doubt someone would actually find it when searching for a new forum.. :X
It wasn't created to preserve ppn members, it was created to be its own forum.  It's just that we used it to preserve ppn members because ppn died Tongue  Kloud doesnt like it being refered to as a ppn replace.  It's just a new forum that we all go to instead xP
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 03:59:23 am »

It wasn't created to preserve ppn members, it was created to be its own forum.  It's just that we used it to preserve ppn members because ppn died Tongue  Kloud doesnt like it being refered to as a ppn replace.  It's just a new forum that we all go to instead xP
Detention. Now write on the chalkboard a hundred times: "I might not tell lies." D:< You'll be released once you write the lines a hundred times.... a hundred times.
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2011, 04:00:41 am »

Detention. Now write on the chalkboard a hundred times: "I might not tell lies." D:< You'll be released once you write the lines a hundred times.... a hundred times.
the fuu are you talking about?
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 04:01:24 am »

This is all true and all but no one would know about L-Com if it weren't for PPN.
Well, that and our advertising...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2011, 04:02:38 am »

This is all true and all but no one would know about L-Com if it weren't for PPN.
Well, that and our advertising...
Yeah we pretty much all are from that site, but ludicom has its own identity just like Kloud wants Cheesy and it will get better and we'll have more people come along...
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2011, 04:04:08 am »

Yeah we pretty much all are from that site, but ludicom has its own identity just like Kloud wants Cheesy and it will get better and we'll have more people come along...
you're not funneh D=
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2011, 04:08:55 am »

you're not funneh D=
?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011, 04:09:29 am »

Yeah, I'm trying to ad on dA but I don't think it's working...
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2011, 04:12:15 am »

?
are you aryeh
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: