Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:36:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Gen 5 games may be coming our way

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Gen 5 games may be coming our way  (Read 304 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2011, 04:00:18 am »

In the newest Famitsu magazine, an interview with the head of The Pokémon Company, Tsunekazu Ishihara, has revealed that there are more games in the works beyond Pokémon Rumble Blast this year. In the interview, he stated that there are plans for games which surprise the players in the near future. He stated that they also intend to continue support for the Nintendo DS while pushing forward with support with the Nintendo 3DS. Full details about the games were not confirmed, but when we get information, it will be posted on the site.

So Pokémon may continue to get DS games =D  I guess this means our hoped rsemakes (see wut I did thar)/grey will be compatible with BW for tradings and stuff Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 07:15:30 am »

RSE remakes please! Don't really want Grey so much right now, BW is still good. Too soon for a third IMO.

Oh, you know what'd be great? If the RSE remakes were sort of revamped, so that they don't break the timeline... Like, with new story elements and such. Mmm.

Still, I'm very happy to see that we won't have even more compatability issues xD and oh so happy that I won't need a 3DS for said game.

Speaking of, is the Rumble remake a 3DS game?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:35:28 am »

Speaking of, is the Rumble remake a 3DS game?
Yes
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 05:17:51 pm »

so i am reading that right and it means that grey/3rd gen remakes will be on the normal ds and i wont have to spend 300 dollars to get stupid 3ds
(i hate all the money wasted on 3d and would rather is just stay normal and not have to spend loads extra especialy movies they cost 4 bucks more which adds up after a while and i dont even see the 3d)
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
No Name Available
AKA: Milky13
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:38 pm »

YEAH!!!! I'm so glad, if I understand, this means the RSE Reamakes(Sapphire was my first game) will be for ds to?
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 04:30:44 am »

YEAH!!!! I'm so glad, if I understand, this means the RSE Reamakes(Sapphire was my first game) will be for ds to?

Likely so Smiley
and yes sapphire was my first too.. unless you count the pokemon mini which I may have gotten first, I don't remember entirely Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 12:38:55 pm »

Likely so Smiley
and yes sapphire was my first too.. unless you count the pokemon mini which I may have gotten first, I don't remember entirely Tongue

Well, we will just count the RPG pokemon games. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 01:06:04 pm »

Well, we will just count the RPG pokemon games. Smiley

Let's say just the main series because Mystery Dungeon is RPG too and etc.
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 01:33:25 pm »

Main series makes more sense.
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: