Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:47:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

C-Gear: Get Exclusive Skins!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: C-Gear: Get Exclusive Skins!  (Read 695 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2011, 03:12:12 pm »

Don't know if you guys have posted this yet. If not, get some exclusive skins now by visiting PGL's Promotions page and entering the associated code in the box.

Munna : Enter PGLDR34M (no, you do NOT need to buy the guide if you do not want to- this code is the same in all guides)
Pikachu: Enter PikachuCGear
Minccino: Enter PGLWELCOME
Pikachu Worlds: Enter WorldsCGear
Audino: Enter YAHOOAUDINO

Enjoy your code-exclusive C-Gear swag!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:25:55 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 12:12:36 pm »

2 new C Gear Skins now available through the Global Link:

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Pokémon Worlds C-Gear Skin

A new Global Link download has begun in the international Global Link. This is the first C-Gear skin which arrives in the international Global Link prior to the Japanese Global Link. This C-Gear is based on the Pokémon World Championships across the world and is accessed by password. This C-Gear runs until September 15th 2011 from today at 13:00 local time when the promotion will appear in your Global Link. The password has been revealed by the official site as WorldsCGear.
 In addition to that, the Audino C-Gear, Earful Audino, has been announced in the US Global Link, requiring a password from the Yahoo Kids site. The password for the Audino C-Gear is YAHOOAUDINO and the promotion lasts from yesterday to September 15th 2011.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:13:48 pm »

urgh I still have all of these to get at some point >.<
someone pester me to get them at some point
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 02:27:13 pm »

Thanks for the passwords JCB, added them to the first post. Smiley

Am I the only person who loves having downloadable C-Gear skins? They just make it look so much better xDDD I wanna collect them all xD
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 09:06:53 pm »

Thanks for the passwords JCB, added them to the first post. Smiley

Am I the only person who loves having downloadable C-Gear skins? They just make it look so much better xDDD I wanna collect them all xD

You're welcome Kloud Smiley

I like them too, and that we can change them and have a variety is a nice addition.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 12:02:04 pm »

Pokémon Black & White - Croagunk C-Gear

For those of you in the US, the Croagunk C-Gear has been announced for release. This C-Gear is unlocked via password which is to be distributed through the Nintendo Power magazine and is NPCGEAR. This C-Gear skin will run from yesterday until March 1st 2012 so you'll have plenty of time to get it.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 08:42:32 am »

Audino and Croagunk dont work for me because I'm in the US :/
I just got the others though
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 12:17:20 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Deerling C-Gear

For those of you with the Japanese games, a new C-Gear has been released. This C-Gear is unlocked automatically as part of a four month promotion featuring every Deerling form. This C-Gear skin, based on Spring Form Deerling will run from today until October 3rd 2011 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. It doesn't require a password for it
Edit: This C-Gear is also active in regions outside of Japan from 13:00 local-time today. The password for international versions of the Deerling C-Gear is JJW2X97D

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Zoroark C-Gear

For those of you with the US games, a new C-Gear has been announced for release. From September 7th, a password will be on the official site that will give you the Zoroark C-Gear. This C-Gear skin, will run from today until January 11th 2012 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. We'll post the password as and when it's revealed. Non-American releases have yet to be revealed
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Venusaur C-Gear

For those of you with the European games, a new C-Gear has been announced for release. From today, September 8th, a password will be on the official site that will give you the Venusaur C-Gear. This C-Gear skin, will run from today until January 19th 2012 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. The password for this C-Gear is; EUPGL092011. In revealing this, Nintendo also revealed that two more will be released in October and November, presumably the Charizard and Blastoise skins. Further international releases are not yet announced
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 01:31:53 pm »

That Venusaur one looks very nice, definitely the nicest so far
Report Spam   Logged

loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 08:03:25 pm »

That Venusaur one looks very nice, definitely the nicest so far
DAMNIT I DONT LIVE IN ENGLAND D:<
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 07:39:40 am »

just got venusaur skin and set it as mine, so badass (also brought back a regenerator tangela from dw)
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 06:28:26 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Deerling C-Gear

For those of you with the Japanese games, a new C-Gear has been released. This C-Gear is unlocked automatically as part of a four month promotion featuring every Deerling form. This C-Gear skin, based on Spring Form Deerling will run from today until October 3rd 2011 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. It doesn't require a password for it
Edit: This C-Gear is also active in regions outside of Japan from 13:00 local-time today. The password for international versions of the Deerling C-Gear is JJW2X97D

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Zoroark C-Gear

For those of you with the US games, a new C-Gear has been announced for release. From September 7th, a password will be on the official site that will give you the Zoroark C-Gear. This C-Gear skin, will run from today until January 11th 2012 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. We'll post the password as and when it's revealed. Non-American releases have yet to be revealed
The password for Zoroark C-Gear is: ZoroarkMonth11 I didn't see it posted yet. This is for America BTW.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 02:15:14 pm »

Pokémon Black & White - Charizard C-Gear

For those of you with the European games, a new C-Gear has been announced for release. From Thursday, October 13th, you will be able to get the Charizard C-Gear. This C-Gear skin, will run from October 13th 2011 until February 16th 2012 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. The password for this C-Gear is; EUPGL102011. This continues a three month promotion which will conclude next month with Blastoise. Further international releases are not yet announced
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 06:05:24 pm »

Pokémon Black & White - Victini C-Gear

For those of you with the international games, the Victini C-Gear goes live oday, currently being available in Australia and America with more areas to be confirmed. This C-Gear, featuring the Victory Pokémon; Victini, will run until January 12th 2012. To get it, you will need a special password which is VICTINI2011

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: