Ludicom
October 16, 2021, 11:25:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kinfin's Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge Story (Read only)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinfin's Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge Story (Read only)  (Read 200 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:42:49 am »

Chapter 6: Pirates in a Museum?

Annoying buggers. That's what they are.

So when I woke up today, I met up with Briney again. He was more than willing to take me to Slateport. Pretty convenient actually. Upon looking at a map, I could continue my conquest of Gym towns by land from there. But I digress. Along the way, I noticed something odd off the Port bow. It looked like some piece of wreckage of a ship. SOmething I'll want to look into later, for sure.

The beach at Slateport was very hectic, but I eventually came across a shack selling soda to shoppers with skill (try saying that that five times fast). After a few battles, I had earned a free six pack, but with what this stuff does for Pokemon and the price of the stuff, I quickly turned his giveaway into 'Buy five, get one free' (for those of you bad at math, that means I bought 30, for a total of 36)

So after looking at this busy city for a while, i found the place called the Shipyard. It's where they build the big boats with a purpose, and It's also where I had to deliver Devon's goods. But unfortunately, I couldn't find the guy I needed to find. Apparently, he was at the museum of oceanic science. Sounds thrilling, right?

Actually, it was a lot more exiting than you'd expect. The place was packed with guys dressed like the pirate from before. In fact, that guy was even there himself. He cowered at the sight of me. Hehe. But anyway, back to the business at hand.

I found the guy I was supposed to deliver the goods to, Captain Stern, on the second floor of the place. We were about settled when a duo of the guys from downstairs trotted in, and tried to use there Pokemon to kidnap the guy. Not on my watch.
WHAT? Those guys were pathetic. Between Harland and Mary, they didn't stand a chance. But then another guy came into the room.  He looked like a Pirate too, but not as stupid as the other ones. He said his name was Archie or something feminine like that. And he also told me that he'd let me slide this time but next time, he wouldn't be so easy on me. Please, I could kick that bandanna off his head with one over my eyes.

But with all that cleared up, and nothing else on my plate in this city, I decided to take a short break before heading off...

Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: