Ludicom
October 16, 2021, 11:22:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kinfin's Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge Story (Read only)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinfin's Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge Story (Read only)  (Read 200 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2011, 11:17:14 am »

Chapter 7: I've Been Gone

Now I'm back. I've been training for EVER to get everyone up to speed.

Enter: Lilac
Species: Oddish
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest (BOOYAH)

I was aiming to get all ten of my teammates up to speed. I'm not planning on using Alexis, mainly because I have Lyn and Lyn is awesome. By up to speed, I meant level 15ish. But I digress.

Walking north of Slateport on my way to Mauville, I ran into boobies May (I'm kidding of course), who with her always perky attitude, forced me to battle here.

Shroomish Vs Mary, Mary wins (Gust)
Numel Vs Gertrude, Gertrude wins (Magnitude)
Marshtomp Vs Lilac, Lilac wins (Stun Spore and Absorb)

Yup, that'll do.

After the battle, May spoke words that I don't care about and then gave me an itemfinder... I hate dowsing...

But I digress. I continued onward to Mauville where I immediately spotted the gym. And in front of the Gym, was someone I never expected to see...

"Wally?"

"Kinfin! Hey!"

"Umm, why are you trying to go into the gym?"

"Because I want to prove that I've been getting healthier and stronger with my Ralts. Hey, I know, will you battle me? That'll show just how much we've grown."

"Um, sure I guess..."

"Thanks, I'll give it my all"

Dainn was literally untouchable.

"Sorry to kill your thunder, Wally."

"Um, yeah, it's fine... hehe. Well, so much for that. If I can't even hold a candle to you, I don't stand a chance in the gym yet. Well, I guess me and uncle will be heading home to Verdanturf now. If you're in the area, stop by."

"Will do."

Sickly shrimp. But I digress. It's time to wreck the gym. The type of the hour? Electric. The trainers and puzzle were so simple to handle that I won't regale them to you. But the gym battle? Also easy as hell. but at least the leader was peppy at first. Note how I said, 'At first'.

"Woahahahah! So, you want a battle for a badge, eh? See if you can handle my undodgable bolts of Ligh-"

K.O. Gertrude wrecked him with Magnitudes.

"Okay. Well, that was short... here, take the Dynamo badge. I'm going to... think of some new strategies."

Not bad for a day's work if I do say so myself. But now, I'm tired, so I'm going to take a nap at the Pokemon center.

Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: