Ludicom
October 05, 2022, 11:12:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 3831 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2014, 04:43:14 pm »

Shelby sighed. "I don't know, Ran. I believe you, I do, but I can't ignore my gut feeling, either." She glanced down, not wanting to look her in the eyes right now. "I think we should part ways for awhile. I need some time without you, to think." She speed walked ahead and out of the cave, and onto the adjacent route. She sighed. "I need to keep up a good pace."

She ran over the rugged terrain- over bridges, and down a cliff. Trainers weren't holding her back. She dashed into the grass. She was feeling so many things- confused, loneliness, and a touch of fear. She ran right into a small creature. It was a Ralts that had gone up to her. It clung to her leg, tears in its eyes as it bawled. It was feeling bad because she was. Shelby stopped. "I'm sorry. Do you want to come with me? I'm not normally this way..." The Ralts nodded enthusiastically, smiling for her. Shelby captured the Ralts and named it Tofu. She was keeping all her Pokemon tucked away for the moment. She stopped to pick a few berries, and to talk to the family of berry farmers. She was in and out so fast, she felt rude, but time was important right now. She dashed into town.

Shelby never looked up. Once she got to the Pokemon Center, she healed her Pokemon and placed Meow in the PC box with Simba. She hurriedly purchased a box lunch as she'd gotten hungry. When she left, she thought she saw Ran, and ran into the building next door. The woman in the house next door smiled, as though she had been expecting Shelby.

"Why hello, there. It's so nice of you to visit me. I'm always so busy, that I have to stay in most of the time. Would you be willing to take my Eevee with you on your adventure? Since I have to stay in so often, I don't get to let it outside much, and I feel terrible about it."

"This is so sudden, I just..." Shelby was uncertain. She knew that this was an NPC, but she'd always felt strange about taking a Pokemon from someone.

"Please." The woman walked over, pressed the Pokeball into Shelby's hand and closed her hand over it. "Give Eevee a good life."

"Y-yes m'am..." Shelby gave her a conflicted smile and left the building. "I guess I can name you Swiss. Man, my team is shaking and rocking lately. I need to rest and eat." She sent Grotle out. "Let's go to the park."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: