Ludicom
October 05, 2022, 09:59:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 3831 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2014, 08:01:11 pm »

Ian and Aipom watched as their new companion struck a pose. Aipom, entertained by the pose jumped off Ian's back and mimicked what Richie had just done. Ian had to keep himself from laughing at the two. "Alright Captain Ginyu, sweet pose. But we should get going to Hearthome City. That's where the next gym, and I'm guessing that's where those two girls you mentioned went. Just because the money isn't first priority doesn't mean we should count ourselves out and let the others get ahead." Ian said. As he was talking, he caught something out of the corner of his eye. Over in the other lane was a girl on a bike, just sitting there staring at him. When he turned to look at her, he noticed that she look startled, and started to pedal away. What was that about? Ian thought to himself.

Oh man I think that guy saw me! Allison thought to herself as she sped down the Cycling Road. Those two were definitely other players. They were talking about the money. She sighed. Ally hadn't seen another player the entire time she had been in the beta so she thought she was ahead of the group. But having overheard their conversation, she now knew there were at least two other players in Hearthome. She wanted to win that prize money, and if she had to take out other players to do so, than she'd have to do it. "I'll get them as they enter Mt. Coronet. They won't know what hit them." She started laughing as she approached the end of the Cycle Road, anxious to set up her ambush.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: