Ludicom
June 23, 2024, 03:44:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My ultimate confession

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My ultimate confession  (Read 2405 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:03:26 am »

I kind of knew you were the 8account.  A few of us figured it out when it happened based on it knowing information they wouldn't have known about members (I don't remember which, it was ages ago) that one of us would have known and since the accounts was tracked to Australia, you were always a prime suspect.  Five years down the line, it's ancient history so whatever lol.  These days it's one of those things where you look back and laugh, rather than get annoyed.  I remember most of the PPN controversies rather fondly because everybody did bond together to get rid of the "threats" and it reinforced the "team" we all had.

Anyway, when it comes to identities online.  Well the way a person conducts themselves isn't the same in every place they go, so unless they are alright making lies about everything, then they are just using a different aspect of themselves.  How I am online has varied in my own experiences but who I am here now is definitely a part of me; if anything I continue who I am here a more real me than irl because I have a much better handle on things. 
   If this persona is who you wanted to be, then it's a part of you and thus you.  A personality may have parts of it be automatic, but there are parts it that are a person's choice.  If you chose this way to act, then it's part of your history and the collective that makes you who you are.  People then can understand why online you only show one aspect of yourself and perhaps look forward to you showing more sides to yourself in the future.  Having a username is like a nickname; it doesn't always replace the identity itself, it merely masks the name of it.  I know a lot of people on here would like to see more of who you are. 
   If you wish to leave though, well that's beyond our control and while others would be disappointed, I'd understand because this place is unfortunately a shadow of what it once was.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: