Ludicom
July 23, 2024, 07:38:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My ultimate confession

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My ultimate confession  (Read 2420 times)
Silver
Ludicolo Expert

0774-4496-6815

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2015, 01:40:48 pm »

Decided to check on the site on a whim, and was not very surprised to see this. I know this reply is late and will probably fall on deaf ears, but I hope Miku/Sean eventually reads it. Like everyone has said, PPN was a big part of a lot of our lives back in the day and I can understand why people would feel betrayed by having a "fake" friend, but here's my take on it: it was always you. Whether you identified as Miku or yourself is irrelevant. Miku is/was another facet of you, one that had its own life and personality, but is a part of a bigger whole. I distinctly remember you telling me things that I now know are true based on some of the things you've just revealed, so it wasn't all Miku - Sean is a part of Miku and vice-versa. I'm really glad you've accepted yourself and are making strides to better your life. I can relate to your struggles a lot, as you might be able to infer from what you know about me. I'm gonna message you on your Scarlet FB account in hopes of reaching you, if that account still exists. As corny as it is, I still love that you took my actual last name for FB, haha. I guess that's a testament to our friendship. If you don't wanna keep contact, I totally understand that, but I'm glad to have gotten to know such a personal part of you. You might think it wasn't genuine, but I think your real personality shines through whether you want it or not. Hope you read this someday, and I wish you all the best. Feel free to contact me whenever you want, even if that's another 5 years from now.<3

- Silver / Nelson

Edit - Almost forgot the purple font. I'm not Silver without the purple font.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:48:55 pm by Silver » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: