Ludicom
June 20, 2024, 11:18:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 138083 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24795 on: April 05, 2015, 07:46:02 pm »

I has a trevenant >:U
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #24796 on: April 08, 2015, 06:36:48 am »

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ounomega-223631453

baton pass needs to be banned lol
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24797 on: April 09, 2015, 04:06:08 pm »

u mad breh?

Going through and collecting all the TMs is such a hassle, but I need to get of all my pokemons HM moves so it can't be helped. :\
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #24798 on: April 10, 2015, 09:30:08 am »

u mad breh?

Going through and collecting all the TMs is such a hassle, but I need to get of all my pokemons HM moves so it can't be helped. :\
No baton pass is OP as fuck they already had to make a clause to only allow it be used on one pokemon per team and it's still ridiculously good (I was the one using it in that vid to demonstrate).

Yeah some of the TMs are irritating to get, especially the mirage spot ones as they just randomly appear.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:32:52 am by DarkDragon » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24799 on: April 10, 2015, 11:27:16 am »

Yeah some of the TMs are irritating to get, especially the mirage spot ones as they just randomly appear.
I've been trying every day for months to get the very last TM I need from a Mirage Spot and it's not happening >.>
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24800 on: April 10, 2015, 11:50:07 am »

No baton pass is OP as fuck they already had to make a clause to only allow it be used on one pokemon per team and it's still ridiculously good (I was the one using it in that vid to demonstrate).

This is why I don't think Ruby will be my main pokemon game. Mirage spots sound so BS to me. :\

I've been trying every day for months to get the very last TM I need from a Mirage Spot and it's not happening >.>
Which TM?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24801 on: April 10, 2015, 01:40:24 pm »

Which TM?
I think it contains Gyro Ball iirc.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24802 on: April 11, 2015, 10:47:49 am »

I think it contains Gyro Ball iirc.
Do people even use Gyro ball? ._.

Also, I'm making a team for the Battle Maison in X.

Lead Ferrothorn @ leftovers

Iron Barbs
Relaxed

Stealth Rock
Leech Seed
Power Whip
Thunderwave

252 HP/88 Def/168 SpD

Greninja @ lifeorb

Torrent
Timid

Ice Beam
Scald
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP

Dragonite @ Shell Bell

MultiScale
Adamant

Roost
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Firepunch

216 HP/64 Atk/228 SpD

Basically ferrothorn tries to cripple everything so Greninja and Dragnite can sweep easier.

Since I don't want to deal with trying to find a dragonite with Extreme speed I'm giving him Dragon Dance instead so he can still be faster and stronger, and his shell bell will help keep his health up high to keep his ability active.

Greninja is an all out special attacker and has good type coverage, and scald has a chance at burning which is good. I chose extrasensory instead of grass knot so he can hit fighting types since no one can hit them good.

Thoughts? :x
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #24803 on: April 11, 2015, 11:37:28 am »

Do people even use Gyro ball?

Ferrothorn, Bronzong etc. use it for fairies.

Greninja @ lifeorb

Torrent
Timid

Ice Beam
Scald
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP

Torrent. Torrent. Torrent.

Protean > Torrent

Overall it looks pretty solid, but watch out for Clefable because it beats everything 1v1. Not sure if the Maison ones run Flamethrower though so you might be alright. Terrakion is also looking very threatening.

Not sure if you have max IVs, but:

0 IVs in SpA: 252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion: 151-179 (90.9 - 107.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
31 IVs in SpA: 252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion: 166-198 (100 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So you can kill it, but nothing switches in on it.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24804 on: April 11, 2015, 11:46:29 am »

Do people even use Gyro ball? ._.
It's not about using it.  It's about that I have every TM in Alpha Sapphire except for that last one and I wanted to have the complete set cos I've never gone for all the TMs before and wanted to start doing it.

Also, use Protean as the ability on Greninja instead of Torrent.  Protean is a brilliant ability that gives it STAB on every attack it does.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24805 on: April 11, 2015, 12:25:36 pm »

Ferrothorn, Bronzong etc. use it for fairies.
Torrent. Torrent. Torrent.

Protean > Torrent

Overall it looks pretty solid, but watch out for Clefable because it beats everything 1v1. Not sure if the Maison ones run Flamethrower though so you might be alright. Terrakion is also looking very threatening.

Not sure if you have max IVs, but:

0 IVs in SpA: 252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion: 151-179 (90.9 - 107.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
31 IVs in SpA: 252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion: 166-198 (100 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So you can kill it, but nothing switches in on it.
I don't know how to into hidden abilities so Torrent is all I got :c

I haven't even started yet, I'm just seeing if it's worth doing or if something should change.

Why is clefable so OP?

It's not about using it.  It's about that I have every TM in Alpha Sapphire except for that last one and I wanted to have the complete set cos I've never gone for all the TMs before and wanted to start doing it.

Also, use Protean as the ability on Greninja instead of Torrent.  Protean is a brilliant ability that gives it STAB on every attack it does.
I know, but I can't into hidden abilities.

Is there any way to force the mirage spot to appear?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #24806 on: April 11, 2015, 12:36:25 pm »

I don't know how to into hidden abilities so Torrent is all I got :c

I haven't even started yet, I'm just seeing if it's worth doing or if something should change.

Why is clefable so OP?
I know, but I can't into hidden abilities.

Is there any way to force the mirage spot to appear?
Mainly because it got fairy typing in gen6, but it also has just the right distribution of stats, two really good abilities and a good movepool (Moonblast, Flamethrower, Softboiled, Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Stored Power, Stealth Rock, Wish, Protect, Fire Blast etc.)

But being immune to dragon and resistant to dark is the biggest factor.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24807 on: April 11, 2015, 12:39:58 pm »

Mainly because it got fairy typing in gen6, but it also has just the right distribution of stats, two really good abilities and a good movepool (Moonblast, Flamethrower, Softboiled, Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Stored Power, Stealth Rock, Wish, Protect, Fire Blast etc.)

But being immune to dragon and resistant to dark is the biggest factor.
That's why Dragonite has firepunch, to handle fairy types.

But seriously, what's an easy way to get hidden abilities? ._.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #24808 on: April 11, 2015, 12:48:03 pm »

That's why Dragonite has firepunch, to handle fairy types.

But seriously, what's an easy way to get hidden abilities? ._.
Clefable has a chance to survive Fire Punch even if Dragonite is at +6, and in reaction can 2HKO back. If you put Gyro Ball (if you can actually get to it lol) on Ferro then that should solve the problem.

They have a load of hidden abilities in the friend safari iirc, after you've got them then you can breed them to get the right nature and IVs. I find a lot of competitive pokemon with 1-4 max IVs (maybe even 5 if you're lucky) are often distributed on Wonder Trade so you could always try your luck with that.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24809 on: April 11, 2015, 01:10:02 pm »

Clefable has a chance to survive Fire Punch even if Dragonite is at +6, and in reaction can 2HKO back. If you put Gyro Ball (if you can actually get to it lol) on Ferro then that should solve the problem.

They have a load of hidden abilities in the friend safari iirc, after you've got them then you can breed them to get the right nature and IVs. I find a lot of competitive pokemon with 1-4 max IVs (maybe even 5 if you're lucky) are often distributed on Wonder Trade so you could always try your luck with that.
I have gryo ball, cuz I'm on X, not Ruby :^)

Do I need friends to do the safari? ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: