Ludicom
July 21, 2024, 11:32:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 138760 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3900 on: April 06, 2011, 10:43:06 am »

Here's the video. Be warned, it does scream at a point and it flashes images.

And now for my story. No, this isn't one of my "OMG I was sleep deprived and heard something" type of deals. I was fully alert and was scared shitless to say the least. And this video somehow reminded me of it.

So I left the hospital I was having class in and went to the parking lot. It's about 9:30 PM and dark out, but the city lights keep the area pretty well illuminated. Start my car, turn on the radio and headlights. You know, get ready to drive in general.

I start driving and take the first few usual turns before I realize something. There aren't city lights (at least, if there were any they were all off) on the road I was on. I couldn't see at all, hardly. Which is when I got a bit confused. Hadn't I turned on the headlights? The panels in the car were illuminated, which meant they were on. And I checked my car's switch and the headlights were supposedly "On". After making this grim realization, I also noticed something else. The radio wasn't working. Not like static or anything, just... No noise, no matter how loud I put the volume. It was at this point that I was starting to freak.

So I kept driving, figuring that the city lights would be on on some street soon and I'd be able to find my way back to the regular streets. But no such luck. I kept going and going and nothing. I eventually reached a large, gothic looking building after passing what I'm guessing were small houses. I was fed up and afraid by this point. I stopped the car to think for a moment.

And then a thought creeped into the back of my head. "Do you know where you are?" It wasn't like my usual thoughts to self. I was terrified. xD;; I said and thought nothing to answer the voice though... I got out my GPS and entered my home address and while waiting for the GPS to get a signal, I saw the dark silhouettes of people moving in the dark. I figured they couldn't see me because my headlights weren't working, but I was still worried. I went back the way I came at that moment, not willing to wait for the GPS any longer. Once I got back to the street lights, the GPS got a signal right away. The radio came back on, too. After I toggled the headlight switch off then on, they also came back. The whole way back to my home, I was really jittery. I was wishing my headlights were brighter. xD;;

I know it isn't that scary... I know for a fact that noplace in town is like that. So where the hell was I? ._.;;

Also, this is my fourth time trying to type this. I keep trying to type it up, but at some point either my browser crashes or whatever and I lose it all. It's rather unnerving...
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: April 06, 2011, 01:10:21 pm »

Here's the video. Be warned, it does scream at a point and it flashes images.

And now for my story. No, this isn't one of my "OMG I was sleep deprived and heard something" type of deals. I was fully alert and was scared shitless to say the least. And this video somehow reminded me of it.

So I left the hospital I was having class in and went to the parking lot. It's about 9:30 PM and dark out, but the city lights keep the area pretty well illuminated. Start my car, turn on the radio and headlights. You know, get ready to drive in general.

I start driving and take the first few usual turns before I realize something. There aren't city lights (at least, if there were any they were all off) on the road I was on. I couldn't see at all, hardly. Which is when I got a bit confused. Hadn't I turned on the headlights? The panels in the car were illuminated, which meant they were on. And I checked my car's switch and the headlights were supposedly "On". After making this grim realization, I also noticed something else. The radio wasn't working. Not like static or anything, just... No noise, no matter how loud I put the volume. It was at this point that I was starting to freak.

So I kept driving, figuring that the city lights would be on on some street soon and I'd be able to find my way back to the regular streets. But no such luck. I kept going and going and nothing. I eventually reached a large, gothic looking building after passing what I'm guessing were small houses. I was fed up and afraid by this point. I stopped the car to think for a moment.

And then a thought creeped into the back of my head. "Do you know where you are?" It wasn't like my usual thoughts to self. I was terrified. xD;; I said and thought nothing to answer the voice though... I got out my GPS and entered my home address and while waiting for the GPS to get a signal, I saw the dark silhouettes of people moving in the dark. I figured they couldn't see me because my headlights weren't working, but I was still worried. I went back the way I came at that moment, not willing to wait for the GPS any longer. Once I got back to the street lights, the GPS got a signal right away. The radio came back on, too. After I toggled the headlight switch off then on, they also came back. The whole way back to my home, I was really jittery. I was wishing my headlights were brighter. xD;;

I know it isn't that scary... I know for a fact that noplace in town is like that. So where the hell was I? ._.;;

Also, this is my fourth time trying to type this. I keep trying to type it up, but at some point either my browser crashes or whatever and I lose it all. It's rather unnerving...
Slenderman all up in this post.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3902 on: April 06, 2011, 01:43:28 pm »

Slenderman all up in this post.
OHFORTHELOVEOFARCEUS. xDDD

Seriously, not real, man. xD Besides, I'm not too interesting. I should be dead by now then? xD

Ugh. Paranoia trips ftw? No, just no. x.x I need to do something else for awhile. I'm off to class, bbl people!
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: April 06, 2011, 01:53:06 pm »

OHFORTHELOVEOFARCEUS. xDDD

Seriously, not real, man. xD Besides, I'm not too interesting. I should be dead by now then? xD

Ugh. Paranoia trips ftw? No, just no. x.x I need to do something else for awhile. I'm off to class, bbl people!
Well it does have the symptoms of slenderman. :V
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: April 06, 2011, 02:06:24 pm »

Initiation has started today.

time to be as unnoticable as possible for the next 3 weeks

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: April 06, 2011, 04:32:37 pm »

Initiation has started today.

time to be as unnoticable as possible for the next 3 weeks

Unnoticeable*

And if you want to not be noticed, become a hikikomori. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3906 on: April 06, 2011, 09:57:02 pm »

Well it does have the symptoms of slenderman. :V
Enlighten me. I see no Slendy symptoms.

Only thing remotely Slendy about me has been my cough, and general poor health but I've had that for months. *shrug*
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3907 on: April 06, 2011, 10:04:00 pm »

Only thing remotely Slendy about me has been my cough, and general poor health but I've had that for months. *shrug*

You penetrated the domain of Satan, namely Hell, for a brief instant.
You did well to go back from where you came.
The fools who venture too far into the abyssal infinity end up losing their soul.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3908 on: April 06, 2011, 10:17:33 pm »

The fools who venture too far into the abyssal infinity end up losing their soul.

It's not that bad once you get used to the heat, like Phoenix xD
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3909 on: April 06, 2011, 10:22:27 pm »

I can tell for sure that if I don't beat that game, the area is gonna be erased.
It's even worse than heat.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3910 on: April 06, 2011, 10:37:06 pm »

... Wouldn't have shocked me, but I don't believe in Satan. Was still rather unnatural. Luckily, my ride home tonight was uneventful.

Phoenix=Hell, my dad came from there... WELL THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3911 on: April 06, 2011, 10:46:22 pm »

... Wouldn't have shocked me, but I don't believe in Satan. Was still rather unnatural. Luckily, my ride home tonight was uneventful.

Call it whatever you like.
It exists.
Crawling under our feet.
Feeding off memories like some plague.
The origin of all evil.

Muspelheim.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: April 07, 2011, 08:30:43 am »

>Electronics not working like they should
>People walking near you in the dark
>No idea where you was

Slendermans all up in your business! D:<
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3913 on: April 07, 2011, 09:35:39 am »

>Electronics not working like they should
>People walking near you in the dark
>No idea where you was

Slendermans all up in your business! D:<
Your post made me LOL but idk why.

So, then, why hasn't he tried to kill me yet/why haven't I been seeing deserted houses/dead animals/etc/why haven't I started losing big chunks of memory? xD

If he is real and he comes to get me, I think I'd start giggling madly. xP Seriously, it's WTF XP

Just finished a big test, let's see how I did.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: April 07, 2011, 10:38:24 am »

Your post made me LOL but idk why.

So, then, why hasn't he tried to kill me yet/why haven't I been seeing deserted houses/dead animals/etc/why haven't I started losing big chunks of memory? xD

If he is real and he comes to get me, I think I'd start giggling madly. xP Seriously, it's WTF XP

Just finished a big test, let's see how I did.
Perhaps he's saving you for later. :p

And y u not on ppn anymoar? D:
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: